LMAO... frickin ebay 'tards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 hp out of a PJ 34. What say you, owner a BBK running an PJ34?

lol i say nooo way.. especially with no stroker, timing advance, aktive reeds, and pump gas :eek: i ALMOST feel bad for people like this.. pay out the ass for a ok motor but get told its the baddest thing around and they belive it..

lol i say nooo way.. especially with no stroker, timing advance, aktive reeds, and pump gas :eek: i ALMOST feel bad for people like this.. pay out the ass for a ok motor but get told its the baddest thing around and they belive it..

LMAO I thought you'd say that...

The good news is, it keeps people stopping by our fine forum to troubleshoot their engine once it doesn't perform to their expectations.... increased membership FTW!

I'm dealing right now with a claim against me on ebay .....I sold a broken laptop for parts this moron emails me saying he wants his money back saying the lappy was warped....it wasnt warped at all my ad clearly stated the laptop had been slammed on the ground and the screen was shattered....it didnt fall to the ground it was SLAMMED LOL anyways AS IS PARTS ONLY wtf now my paypal is locked until the issue is resolved

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy actually lives about 3 blocks from me. He thinks all his stuff is made of gold. Hes kind of a jack ass.

lol now thats funny I:I i sent him a email also, i was not rude or offensive i just let him know that the motor is not what he claims..i also offered that if he wants to be a dick and copp a big attitude about it i will give him a link to our site so he can see for himself

I mean, it is in good shape and looks to be everything he says.... but it's jetted WAYY too high for pump gas and isn't going to put out 42 horsepower.

I mean, it is in good shape and looks to be everything he says.... but it's jetted WAYY too high for pump gas and isn't going to put out 42 horsepower.

agreed, i will admit it looks like its in great shape, the price is not bad by any and if u belive what u are saying then its not a outright lie.. its just in no way a 42hp motor.. sh*t its not even a 38hp motor, we know what it takes to get to that point and its a heeeeeeell of a lot more than whats going on there

Sorry to threadjack, but on a side note, I wonder whatever happened to 1bad442's built motor? Now THAT one is probably pushing 40hp, but we all know how much it cost to get built right (For those of you who don't remember it, it was a 4mil, LA Sleeve 240 setup running race fuel).

This is seller of engine in question and first off I'd like to thank everybody for the free publicity. Now for the questioning/Remarks of it's power for you guys that apparently know nothing about correct port matching/Port timing of port locations on a two stroke this is where you'll become lost (like it seems most you are), The Port Timing/Locations of ports is the Camshaft of a Two stroke and If you know much about these engines or ANY engine (Including four strokes) The Camshaft and Cyl. head is the heart of a engine. Build a Big Small block and throw a Cyl. head that can't supply the airflow to it and you'll find you have a Big Cubic Inch TURD! The Port locations on the Out of the Box Stock Vitos Big Bore 240 and 265's are NOT properly located for optimum performance, You'll have gobs of torque with no top-end speed. Add in a stroker kit and youv'e now Increased crankcase volume (Crankcase and cyl. with it's port locations/Port timing altered act the same way as a Cyl. head on a 4 stroke), By Increasing Crancase volume your now allowing MORE airflow into cyl. (So without crankcase mods. a Stroker does Squat for performance other then increase torque (Once again No Top speed), Now this is apparently where you Guys/Gals didn't apparently read description, The Cyl. has Been Nationally ported that is Maximum port that can be allowed/achieved with a stock cyl., TWO Extra Intake ports were added to cyl. over a Stock cyl. or ANY Vitos Big Bore cyl. has, The Head has been milled/Reangled for proper squish and optimum flow, I seen someone mention without a Carbon Fiber reed,etc., First off this Set-up has a Dual Caged DUAL MONO Carbon Fiber pair of AKTIVE Reeds in it with Trenga Billet Dual chambered/Dual Planed Intake, As for you guys wanting to advance your igition timing do so as it may be good for 1-2hp but in most cases HURTS Top-Speed (Read ESR write up) that's Eddie Sanders for those of you in the Not so Know-How HONDA TRX250R PARTS BIG BORE KITS I mentioned it can safely be ran on pumpgas but it is recommended to use Premium and a Bottle of Klotz Octane Booster (For thos of you in the "Not Know-It" category) It pumps the octane numbers up by as much as 10.
As for the fuel i was to run in it, It was VP Q16, Or Sunoco Maximal For those of you in the "Not Know it" category the stuff is Oxygenated and 116 Octane/Vs. 113 Octane, Most of you probably wouldnt run it or never heard of it as it's $16.00 a gallon for the Maximal and the VP Q16 is $23.00 a gallon (reason for Big jet/.......Oxygenated fuel???) Higher compression/Oxygenated fuel requires Bigger jet guys or it will go lean!
Where did you not say me mention carb will not need jetted? Listing clearly states Carb WILL need jetted for type of riding and fuel your to be running. It was Jetted at PR for the Combo. and Q16 and set-up purposely on the Fat side for safety (Will more then likely end up with a 210-212 jet maintaining same second clip positioning on metering rod), If you TRULY race you change jetting as atmospheric conditions change/You don't run the same jet when it's 40*'s out then when it's 90* out do you? If your answer is yes, then your leaving power on the table as your fat when it's hot out and Lean when it's cold out, Just how far are you willing to lean it out or run it to rich?? Until you break a cast aluminum Vitos piston or wash the rings out and lose ring seal?

Now like i told The E-bay user who wrote me this morning and neither I nor he was rude to one another,

This engine IS a Proven Combo. PR Racing has OVER 290 NATIONAL Wins on there record,
And for those who doubt the power this Motor makes your just like the Others who doubted there performance in the Last Two NATIONAL Points class races held In Milan Mich. in August and September, TWO Identical Copies of this engine was Ran in Two Diff. Decked Out Blasters, The Class Is/Was MX Open Mod, Meaning Run what you Brung Baddest of the Bad, The Two Blasters equipped with this SAME build-up Took First Place while his Team mate took Second place, Following Month Team mate took win, While Owner took Second place.
This Was against Big Bore Blasters,TRX 450R's,TRX250R's,Raptors,Banchees,etc.
Now if you think I'm Bullshit*ing you call "Big-Lou" at PR Racing Engines in Toledo and tell him to give you there names then you guys can eat your words.

Trying not to sound Cocky, But seems you guys like to jump on some Band wagons and assume because it's small bore it won't hang with the Big Dogs.

Like stated before call and ask "Big Lou" about the past two Mich. wins on the Blasters
www.prracingengines.com
Won't cost you but a few minutes of your time and you'll find they didn't have no Stroker cranks,Nor Cast aluminum piston jugged Vitos Big bore kits installed

Ever Heard of NHRA Super Stock cars (If your not familiar) these are cars that must run within rules,etc. This is the type of engines i build.
Who'd believe you could go 9.60's in a 3200lb. with no Nitrous with a little .030 over 327 and Reworked GM heads/Quadrajet carb staying within specs. with a powerglide bolted behind it,

Or better yet the first doorcar to set the WORLD Record in 2,011 in ADRL to break into the 3 second zone in the Eighth Mile with a Powerglide (Aotomatic Trans. with convertor, Not a converted clutch pedaled assisted Auto trans.)? (3.83 at 189mph to be exact) with a 60" of .963 Class is Pro-Mod Pro-Nitrous Extreme (4 stages of NOS atop a 784CI build) Probably never heard of anything such as a 784, Thats because they require a 5.300 bore space Block (Made by Brodix/dart/CN Billet designs), Sheetmetal Intake CNC'd In-House in facilty where i work, 1760+HP at 7,600 with over 1200Ft. lbs. of torque at 6,500 before the spray is activated :)
http://www.adrl.us/live/

Last edited:
pfft $675...i paid less for a DT200 motor

I was actually looking for one of them before building this engine and had no luck finding one, great find if you found one in U.S. as they were never imported into the United States, Closest country was Canada.
So yours was Imported by a private owner at onetime or another or shipped;)

This guy actually lives about 3 blocks from me. He thinks all his stuff is made of gold. Hes kind of a jack ass.

Not that i ask alot for my stuff.
Is this the MORON that keeps e-mailing me about parts?

1st off if it is, You were told $20.00 for a rear fender,Said you were coming to get it, then at last minute call and say you forgot you had to take Girlfriend or wife to Toledo,
Follwoing week, ask me if i have a USED crank or a USED Rod Bearing for sale? Dude, I scrap that kinda JUNK i hope you seriously don't buy that kinda stuff and put it into a engine you have had apart?
You then tell me you don't have no money but know how to tint windows,have a set of truck mirrors you can trade,etc.?? WTF??

Last night e-mail me if i have any Old axles, You found one in Toledo for $20.00 but don't wanna drive to Toledo for it?
I told you i didn't have any and if you can get one for $20.00 it'd be worth the trip.

Now that the TRUTH is out about you, I believe you look like the Jackass!
And beings you say you live 3 blocks from me, You apparently know who I am???, If you have a problem with me calling you a jackass on here I have no plans on moving anytime soon.

If this is the Same person you do still have my telephone# that you called me/Text me numerous times at..... Right???

Can't believe you dude, Are you some Kid on here looking for attention or what? The Stuff i did tell you i had was being offered so cheap anyone with common sense and actually needed it would have purchased it, But i guess that goes back to the saying using your own words......

I don't have no money dude, But know how to tint windows,have a pair of truck mirrors with turn signals built into them,a drill press I'll trade.

Are you this same Moron?

Last edited:
For those of you that think I'm coming off as cocky, I'm not at all trying to be.
Just happened to see where the little Kid/Guy calls me out as a jackass and thinks that i "think" my stuff is made of gold, Guys I'm just trying to get rid of this stuff, and this Kid/Guy brings this up? WTF??
Whatever don't sell goes in the trash this go around, Goes to show i don't think this stuff is gold...... dnoftz If you know where Burns scrap yard is,There's a dumpster on liberty street at bottom of hill, I'll throw what don't sell in there for you to dig through since you don't have no money.
BTW, The Smile for Camera sign is fake...They don't have No cameras on that dumpster.
Brian Burns (owner) is a friend and i know this firsthand, Just where gloves and some old clothes so you don't get to dirty, Fishing season is over so u don't have to worry any dead fish in the dumpster to stink you out

wow..... i was gonna jump in this thread and say i have read some things about this place, and big lou, and they seemed to know their stuff
but now i'm not so sure now...arguing with a teenager on here as a first post ????
i thought i had that all covered, hahahaaaaa

a simpe explanation of what you guys do, and your winning reputation would have been enuf
and trust....we are all failry educated on here about porting these motors, port timing, and the boysen or boost ports, including what it takes to port them for +3 and +4 stroker cranks, triple exhaust ports, what "estimated" horsepower they will make
and that our little ported motors will destroy a stock vito's cylinder

we also have on here, 2 of the top builders around, drag and mx
KEN OCCONOR RACING and FLOTEK
both have given us a wealth of info,
i highly doubt you're bringing anything new to the table here

we also have a fairly good group of drag racers on here, one who just set a track record of 4.81 in 300ft. running on methanol, so we're fairly educated on all the different fuels available, including the vp's, 113's and oxygenated stuff
we even have a nitro-methane build going on right now

to come on here and "assume" we are a bunch of uninformed idiots isn't gonna float
although it was good to hear someone else using the cable to adjust idle on these pj carbs, then fine tune with the choke knob,
same as i do

as for someone calling you asking for cheap, used, free parts........
you were that kid one day too, had you "hooked him up" instead of suggesting "dumpster diving" you may have just got a boatload of good free advertising, instead of calling him a moron in public, on his home website

your price for a running engine with carb and intake isnt bad, and you have the right to price and claim whatever you'd like
but your above posts didnt do you much good on here

This is seller of engine in question and first off I'd like to thank everybody for the free publicity. Yeah, I don't think you need to worry too much about someone who's seen this thread buying your engine so save the thanks.... Now for the questioning/Remarks of it's power for you guys that apparently know nothing about correct port matching/Port timing of port locations on a two stroke this is where you'll become lost (like it seems most you are), The Port Timing/Locations of ports is the Camshaft of a Two stroke and If you know much about these engines or ANY engine (Including four strokes) The Camshaft and Cyl. head is the heart of a engine. Build a Big Small block and throw a Cyl. head that can't supply the airflow to it and you'll find you have a Big Cubic Inch TURD! The Port locations on the Out of the Box Stock Vitos Big Bore 240 and 265's are NOT properly located for optimum performance, You'll have gobs of torque with no top-end speed. Add in a stroker kit and youv'e now Increased crankcase volume (Crankcase and cyl. with it's port locations/Port timing altered act the same way as a Cyl. head on a 4 stroke), By Increasing Crancase volume your now allowing MORE airflow into cyl. (So without crankcase mods. a Stroker does Squat for performance other then increase torque (Once again No Top speed), Now this is apparently where you Guys/Gals didn't apparently read description, The Cyl. has Been Nationally ported that is Maximum port that can be allowed/achieved with a stock cyl I doubt that LMAO!., TWO Extra Intake ports were added to cyl. over a Stock cyl. or ANY Vitos Big Bore cyl. has, The Head has been milled/Reangled for proper squish and optimum flow, I seen someone mention without a Carbon Fiber reed,etc., First off this Set-up has a Dual Caged DUAL MONO Carbon Fiber pair of AKTIVE Reeds in it with Trenga Billet Dual chambered/Dual Planed Intake, As for you guys wanting to advance your igition timing do so as it may be good for 1-2hp but in most cases HURTS Top-Speed (Read ESR write up) that's Eddie Sanders for those of you in the Not so Know-How HONDA TRX250R PARTS BIG BORE KITS I mentioned it can safely be ran on pumpgas but it is recommended to use Premium and a Bottle of Klotz Octane Booster (For thos of you in the "Not Know-It" category) It pumps the octane numbers up by as much as 10. There are several members here running 100LL, C12, Q16, and every other grade possible of gasoline you can think of. None would dream of pouring "octane booster" in their tank...
As for the fuel i was to run in it, It was VP Q16, Or Sunoco Maximal For those of you in the "Not Know it" category the stuff is Oxygenated and 116 Octane/Vs. 113 Octane, Most of you probably wouldnt run it or never heard of it as it's $16.00 a gallon for the Maximal and the VP Q16 is $23.00 a gallon (reason for Big jet/.......Oxygenated fuel???) See below... the amount of oxygen in the gasoline has less to do with potential power output than the heat that same fuel generates. Higher compression/Oxygenated fuel requires Bigger jet guys or it will go lean!
Where did you not say me mention carb will not need jetted? Listing clearly states Carb WILL need jetted for type of riding and fuel your to be running. It was Jetted at PR for the Combo. and Q16 and set-up purposely on the Fat side for safety (Will more then likely end up with a 210-212 jet maintaining same second clip positioning on metering rod), If you TRULY race you change jetting as atmospheric conditions change/You don't run the same jet when it's 40*'s out then when it's 90* out do you? If your answer is yes, then your leaving power on the table as your fat when it's hot out and Lean when it's cold out, Just how far are you willing to lean it out or run it to rich?? Until you break a cast aluminum Vitos piston or wash the rings out and lose ring seal?

Now if you think I'm Bullshit*ing you call "Big-Lou" at PR Racing Engines in Toledo and tell him to give you there names then you guys can eat your words.

I'm not doubting that Big Lou told you it was going to put out such-and-such horsepower. It is, of course, in his best interest to tell you how good his engine building is. He's SELLING IT! I think there's another builder out there who can blow that same level of smoke. Look up Kennedy Powersports. I bet his engines will put out TWICE as much horsepower as Big Lou's engine!

Trying not to sound Cocky, But seems you guys like to jump on some Band wagons and assume because it's small bore it won't hang with the Big Dogs.

We know it won't that's why you see a lot of big bore's in people signatures on here.... small bores are limited to about 35hp MAXED out running gasoline (no matter what kind of gasoline as oxygen is no longer the problem at ~35hp, HEAT is)

Like stated before call and ask "Big Lou" about the past two Mich. wins on the Blasters
PR Racing Engines - Home Page
Won't cost you but a few minutes of your time and you'll find they didn't have no Stroker cranks,Nor Cast aluminum piston jugged Vitos Big bore kits installed

It looks like Awk mopped up most of the mess here, I just figured I'd throw my $.02 in.... only one more thing left for me to say.... BAN HAMMER, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.