little update

blasterfan84

Jun 20, 2007
hey fellas whats going on? just a little update on the 450sx build, its finished for teh year so i figured id post some pics

pic.jpg

PS.jpg

closeup2-1.jpg

sick flow
sliiiide-1.jpg

dirty whip
whip.jpg

and of course the classic bu-bu-bu-bu-biotch pic :O:O:O

picxoftheyear.jpg

idk exactly what i paid for it with my deal with ktm, the thing hauls man, 2for 2 on holeshots today and a 1-1 overall!

teh 450xc and 525xc are the same other than piston and cylinder, same as the 450sx adn 505sx, its just a cylinder and piston

the 450sx is faster than the 525xc, 51hp out of the box and after spending maybe 3oo on a slip-on and a dirtbike CDI plus doing some minor airbox drilling it runs about 55 at teh crank. My teammate isnt satisfied unless hes gotten at least 3 holeshots in a day now :O

Last edited:
tracks a re hard to find around here, we drive between 1-5 hours to each track, one way. but theres a new one at the fairgrounds in town tahts like 5mins from my house, weve lost 2 tracks to zoning this year.

that thing is soooo freakin wide how many inches wide is it ? daanng lol i feel sorry for the guy with the banshee tryin so hard

its 50 inches wide, the banshee was being lapped, lol, hes in the beginner clas i race the pro class there, they go on 2 gates so we have to work through the lappers