lil awks build

it will only look nicer than mine till the first time i whoop its ass, remember mine has a whole year of ass whoopins on it, and definately shows it, but thats why i build them, not for botm, or a popularity contest, but to beat the hell out of and relieve stress!!!!!!!

Last edited:
it will only look nicer than mine till the first time i whoop its ass, remember mine has a whole yaer of ass whoopins on it, and definately shows it, but thats why i build them, not for botm, or a popularity contest, but to beat the hell out of and relieve stress!!!!!!!

I hear that awk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great stress reliever.. getting out and giving it hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Makes me feel like Im 13 again when I go riding

and of course it got a set of "awks" gsxr brakes, but damn, the line that came with this set would prolly fit a +12 swinger, musta been on an extended gsxr???
i have a shorter one i was saving for ,mine, but prolly gonna change this one out???
altcgk.jpg

2rwlqn5.jpg

yes, it will eventually get front hydro's too, and prolly gonna get my works fronts, i think i'm gonna get me some elka's
oh yeah, just remembered, i wondered why this bike was sitting higher in the front too, so i measured the front shocks, and they're 1 inch longer than mine, must be banshee fronts ???? but it'll still get some works fronts eventually

Last edited:
Looking good bro.You must be getting closer to the maiden voyage.lol Can't wait to see some vids of both of the bikes.

raining like hell here today, called the boy, he's on his way down, and the swap is happening, pics later

as stated above, the swap went down, got the boys bike all together, but it's running like sh*t, ran like araped ape yesterday in my bike??? only difference besides unknown electronics is stock reed cage missing the stops, instead of my vf3's, and an open stock airbox with a brand new uni, instead of my cfm with a pod uni,
gonna raise the clip back to the middle, my setup liked the 4th position, if that has no effect i'll put my airbox and vf3's back in, then move onto changin out electrical components till i get it
and still needa figure out how to "decorate" the blank tank cover and front fenders
but heres some pics, it was already dark when we got finished so they're a little sh*tty, i'll get better ones tomorrow....................
2uze0ci.jpg

mh3apw.jpg

nn5zew.jpg

looking good man. have you eliminated the TORS? hopefully you can figure it out, i'm going to guess that its running a little rich right now. is that how its acting?

tors gone, and yes acting rich, real boggy and smokin, gotta be one of the things i changed, i never knew the cfm airbox flowed that much more but thats what i'm thinkin, and not a fan of stock reeds/cage missing the stops???? i have vf2's for it, but gotta get pedals ordered for it this week
and gonna drop that needle too

i'm pretty sure that the difference is significant enough between the reeds and the box that you're probably going to need to go down a jet or two

Looks good bro! This rain is wicked. Will be fun to play in the mud when it's over! Be seeing ya soon-

knocked the jetting down to the middle needle clip and the 300 main, didnt plug chop yet or wot either, but it's revving good and pulled the front end up in 3rd gear half throttle even with the +4 swinger, feels pretty nasty, hope the boy can handle it
and found that when i flipped the rear banshee rims i gained 1 inch each side, so plus 2 inch rear width, just from flipping the rims
got a few better pics today, and also got my motor back in and fired up, still got some tuning/jetting to do,
found out strokedtater lives right near my girlfreind and is gonna help me with the fine tuning, if he tuned his 80+ mph drag blaster,
i think he'll be a big help to me!!!
33wmm9y.jpg

bbz0y.jpg

found a broken reed in the stock cage, put a set of stock pedals on the vf2 cage to replace the one broken one on it, runs good and strong now, had it out and got it a little muddy, but this suspension really needs some help, saw a thread the other day called "boing, boing" and that describes this to a "t", i think these banshee fronts may be blown, i can stand on it and bounce up and down, and the bike will actually come off the ground, i do need to turn the spring back down on the 250r rear shock, its a little soft too, but these fronts have to go,
"works" coming soon!!,
this thing is dangerous like this, way too much power for sh*tty front suspension
2506kvd.jpg