Latino Blaster

Everything is painted, was done by a proffesional body shop so it should hold better.

hell yeah man with proper prep work regular paint can work great. on mine i used 3 coats of primer and 3 coats of paint, let me tell you that when i was getting my coil ground back to bare metal i had to really go at it with 60 grit sandpaper and a wire wheel to get that sh*t off lol.

Update: Got a few things mounted and im a hair away from a rolling chassis, couldnt get that done today cuz the tires arent mounted on the rims, so tomorrow il hopefully get that done and by sunday it will be running.

2prh8i8.jpg

2ik7hpc.jpg

8zhi76.jpg

24m7vaf.jpg

3096jwp.jpg

98% done. All thats left to do is order the dg v-lite pro bumper for the front, the moose wide grab bar,engine skid plates and fab up some a-arm skids, also bleed the rear brakes.

b7e4xs.jpg

2e3wn45.jpg

rhpis6.jpg

25yyidz.jpg

2qajns0.jpg

looks sweet man, just not diggin the rear tires man, but looks great

yea,those are some big mothafuckin 22's lol, plus hey have alot of air in them from when i took them to the shop to put the rims on it, i gotta get alot out of it, dam shop thinks they are car tires fillin them with 15 psi lmao.

When they wear im gonna get some 20's, but dam do tehy bite in the mud,one of the best for mud on the blaster for sure.

you shoudl extend that axle make that bike look 10x better but looks great bro

you mean swingarm :p i was thinking about it but i really dont need it, i can manage the wheelies plus dont feel like going trhough the trouble of it but yea it would look better but i dont think its worth doing it now.

yep, they are 22's Cheng Shin lumberjacks. They may not be the best looking tire but for the type of riding we do, they f'ing rip lol. But ill stil go to 20's when they wear, but gots to see how my clearance will get.

Ok, so after being out of the game for alooooot of time due to college, Im back now :D and getting ready to ride some more. I had my top end rebuild, bored to .020. Im moving to Tallahassee on fall for Law School and I decided I needed to get my blaster some love and ride before I ship off XD.

Here are some pictures of how its sitting right now. Ill get more in the next few days. The Hipers were borrowed, arent mine, the tires in the first photos is what im currently running.

BUT, I have a question for the knowledgeable modders here, Is there enough induction space in a stock carb to make it worthwhile upgrading to the cfm aluminum airbox?
2lxw0t2.jpg
11qo7eb.jpg
25k6kk0.jpg
34oq53k.jpg
fan8za.jpg

P.S. Beer is for show, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

good to see you back around "Rico"

are those racing slicks on the back now, LOL

Reactions: motoman159