Latino Blaster

this should be a sweet ride when its done, lol not that it isnt already...but painted up, is gonna really set it off.....keep the pics coming brotha

ahhh the teardown, kinda fun while doing it but sad at the same time seeing the maching in 1000 pieces.. what colors are you planning? lol i didnt read all 80 replies haha.

ahhh the teardown, kinda fun while doing it but sad at the same time seeing the maching in 1000 pieces.. what colors are you planning? lol i didnt read all 80 replies haha.

Yep fun but then when i saw all that in pieces i said "wtf did i just do" just hope i dont lose anything lol. And dont worry, all those replies are old, bought this back from the dead for the paint job :p

Im planning on metallic gun for frame/handlebars/stem. Color of the a-arms for swingarm/carrier/rims/Healguards? and other small details blue.

Yep fun but then when i saw all that in pieces i said "wtf did i just do" just hope i dont lose anything lol. And dont worry, all those replies are old, bought this back from the dead for the paint job :p

Im planning on metallic gun for frame/handlebars/stem. Color of the a-arms for swingarm/carrier/rims/Healguards? and other small details blue.

haha dont do it like this or else blasterboy794 will say you coppied him like he did to me lol 8-|

Attachments

• frame4.jpg
    frame4.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 158
LOL i was kinda thinking of that color, or a bit lighter kinda like this
113101d1256302940-metallic-gray-z06-cyberz06q44.jpg
, i still havent decided yet lol. God dam that is one sexy vet

i gots da perfec colors for ya fool......black frame silver plastics....has yet to be done8-|8-|

that vet color would look awesome....and i kinda like the red accents on the calipers to

Got the parts back from body shop and its all painted. As you will see in the pics, i kinda changed the color scheme ;) Assembly will possibly begin tomorrow,not sure yet.

2646h01.jpg

2nlzqt1.jpg

9zy0yp.jpg

j6reyh.jpg

2h72yo0.jpg