last size bore 68.25 right?

PGH PA 2 STROKE

Jun 12, 2010
Linkcoln Place
my blaster stopped running no spark and took a comp. test it was only 100 psi so you wat it should have done now , so i got my micrometer it mesures 68.08 ish so this jugg is on its last bore im guessing ...it looks nice and smooth so think i could get away with just rings?

Hey bro, i think ya have to measure the whole cylinder in cross section spots to make sure it doesn't have any High or low spots. Give it a quick hone, recheck then re-ring!

you can also check piston to cylinder clearence, with piston at bdc
from the bottom measure between the cylinder and skirts, if more than say....
.005, bore it
the service limit specs are in the manual, here.............
http://www.rydindirty.com/blastermanual.pdf

will do but it was only a quick check so there digin to be done so..

and slick do you or anyone u know got a stator for sale il need one of those and im debaten to tare the whole thing down and re dew it to my spacs not the person before me's

No it is not the last bore. 68.50 is the last bore. You can contact wiseco and they will make them for u. We had a banshee that went all the way to .100 over... im currently at a 68.25 bore too.

No it is not the last bore. 68.50 is the last bore. You can contact wiseco and they will make them for u. We had a banshee that went all the way to .100 over... im currently at a 68.25 bore too.

huh well cool then it got alittle bit of life left in it then ...here another question WHAT goes badin a stator???

huh well cool then it got alittle bit of life left in it then ...here another question WHAT goes badin a stator???

I'm not sure i'd go 68.50 that is a very thing cylinder wall, but if they make them i guess it would be ok?!

The stator question is the coils on it! if no spark and narrowed it down to the stator only a few things, the source coil, trigger coil, or broken wire. I have a spare stock source coil you can solder in if you need it just text me i'll drop it off one day after work! I owe ya one!

Ohm it out and see if it's within specs easy to do if ya don't have a volt meter i'll bring mine and well check it , but i bet you have one!

Unplug the stator connections and....

Put the positive on the white/red lead and negative on the black lead of the stator should be 72-108 Ohms at (This is the pickup coil)

The put positive on the black/red wire and negative on the black wire again of the stator, should be 192-288 ohms (this is source coil)

If they are good and the ingition coil is good, then the CDI is bad or ya have a broken wire in the harness!

Wait im wrong i dont think wiseco will make them for u unless u buy like a hundred of them lol. But i did have a banshee that went .100 over. But im pretty sure wiseco makes a 68.50 piston.