last of the blaster parts

coop

Aug 14, 2013
nice seat with new moose cover $50, Ac front bumper $40, Ac swing arm skid plate $35, DG aluminum grab bar $25 New aluminum front rims $40 and brand new stator $65 plus actual shipping on all parts paypal gift or add 3% I can text or email pics

nice seat with new moose cover $50, Ac front bumper $40, Ac swing arm skid plate $35, DG aluminum grab bar $25 New aluminum front rims $40 and brand new stator $65 plus actual shipping on all parts paypal gift or add 3% I can text or email pics

What strength are the rims?

Still have the stator?
Is it Yamaha brand or aftermarket brand?

You can text me at 316-832-8028. If you could also send some pics please.
Thanks!

sorry haven't been on in a while, i would post pics but its to much of a hassle on this site. I still have all parts listed and a top end that is 60 over i will also sell. Not sure on the rim strength they have been used now but are still in nice condition. the only # i see on the rims are size, offset, and bolt pattern. I have pics off everything just send me a # to text pics or email. I will except all reasonable offers really have no use for the parts anymore

how much is shipping to 45680 in ohio? i may be willing to take both the grab and bumper