immokalee fl
IMAG1927.jpg

IMAG1928 (1).jpg

IMAG1935.jpg

BEFORE:
Screenshot_2015-03-08-09-56-41_1.jpg

Screenshot_2015-03-08-09-56-49_1.jpg

Reactions: bummer981
SO I JUST GOT THIS BY UPS AND MAN THIS THING IS SO NICE THAT I DONT EVEN WANNA TOUCH IT .
I WANNA THANK MR KOR FOR FIXING MY CYLINDER AND WORK HIS MAGIC ON IT AS YOU GUY CAN TELL FROM THE PICS THE BEFORE AND AFTHER THE AMAZING WORK DONE .
I JUST PUT BACK TOGETHER ON MY BIKE AND WAITHING ON IT TO MAKE THE LAST HEAT CYCLE NOT BEFORE HAVING IT LEAK TEST AND WAS GOOD GONNA DO MY LAST HEAT CYCLE AND RE TORQUE MY BOLTS AND WILL HAVE A RIDE REPORT BACK
what carb you guys recomend im currently running the stock one with a full pro circuit exhaust and a 300 main for now will wait to get it plug shop to confirm the jetting on it .
uni air filter on it also stock air box .
looking to upgrade to a cfm box in the near future.

Reactions: OConnor Racing
lookin good as usual....hang on tight :)

the stock carb will work just fine with that pipe

I forgot about the carb, a member told me awhile back, "The stock carb is a reliable, tunable carb....keep it."

Thats a truthfull statement, and with your mods, it will serve you well.

so i took it for a lil ride afther the heat cycles and re torque and man i was with a big smile from ear to ear that thing rips and like you guys say the work is flawless.
now my ass dyno says that this thing is off the chart Also yesturday while i waited for the bike to get cold and do the heat cycles i also changed the oem front shocks for a set of banshee shocks that i got for cheap and man that a great improvement over stock i just can imagen what would happend if it would it been some elkas but well that will be my next mod in the near future extended swing arm and front suspencion once i get the money i will do it lil by lil at a time but my baby is comming along
now just wait un till i run a couple tanks of gas on it to do the plug chop to confirm the jetting on it so for now no wot for long periods at a time

As always good work Ken. Way to bail YET ANOTHER MEMBER OUT. Isn't it just easier to send it to him in the first place???