just won works shocks on ebay

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
i got new works, i got new works, yipppeeeeee
$157.50 winning bid, just fishin to see if any of my bro's on here where bidding against me on these, i really wanted them cause they're setup for
180+ lb'r, and they're my colors black and white, i dont like them baby blue ones that seem to be popular, so lets hear it, who was biddin???? and who's pissed???

Attachments

• works.jpg
    works.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 217
i was gonna bid on them but the guy was saying how he modded the bushing holes to fit a 250r... that along with them looking kinda crusty scared me away...just gonna wait for some nice yfz's rather than buy used works.

yeah i looked at how they looked a little crusty, but i looked at the rest of the parts from that bike and they all looked nice, and i may order new top bushings.
plus when i had my '96 i bought brand new works, and that little chrome works sticker around the top didnt last very long till it came off, so i figured these just sat around awhile, i'll have 'em shining in no time

yea good deal im on 100 hundred pounds so the stockers work great for me so im just putting on those yellow and black yamaha covers on ebay for 14.50 im probaly gonna order them next week after i mow a lawn lol it sucks to be 13 !!!! any body have em are thay crap???

We have a set of brand new bushings from Works we bought, and no longer need... Wanna make me an offer on em?? That is if we can find them after a year haha.

Nice find... I was bidding, but I dont lke going that high on Works shocks.. Im pretty cheap like that haha.

Reactions: blaster01