Real Banshee works shocks????

pudvah

I just wanna rip.
Mar 6, 2015
Griswold, Connecticut
Ok so I was bidding on these works shocks, the seller clearly states they are for a yamaha banshee but the fitment guide says big bear and kodiak. Also the person has never sold anything on Ebay before so Im kinda weary about this one. Is there anyway someone can confirm they are for a banshee just by looking at them?? prob not but worth a shot, I did send the seller a question with my concerns but never got a response. I have been outbid but will go higher if they are indeed for a banshee.

HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Works-...9619?hash=item463daed8a3&vxp=mtr#ht_25wt_1153

Thanks for your help once again

ya I tried with the "ask seller a question" but he never responded. Also the manufactuer part number I just googled and it comes up as kodiak and big bear so im gonna pass on this. just sucks cause if they are in fact banshee shocks i'm passing up a real good deal.

See if you can find the length for Kodak shocks on Works site and compare them to the banshee. Or call Works and ask them. I'm sure they can help.

I say pass too. If they were Banshee, would have posted correct part #. Even if length and eyelet were correct, rates and dampening would be way off,

JMHO, your results may, and will vary

Ya I looked on the works site and it says (heavy load ) which I'm assuming is because they are for a big 4x4 quad. Also I counted the springs and there is a extra coil on them so they are longer. I feel bad for whoever buys them

If you planning on getting them rebuilt, rates and dampening wouldn't matter, even the coils. When Kevin rebuilt mine he changed all that to the right specs. And I guarantee the even if they were for a banshee that all the specs would still be off. Mine were from a banshee and were no way close to what I needed.

The banshee front works shocks are 14.75"!
The 87 to 97 Big Bear 350, and 93 to 98 Kodiak 400 works shocks are 13"!
PASS PASS PASS! :eek: :mad: :confused: :(