Just got my blaster stolen :(

^^ you see my outlook on it! he is all chill and sh*t,i would be after i got it back! until then, i hunt you!

everyone saying this, lets think a little bit. two white dudes, chasing a black dude, in philly, with black guys walking down the street and in groups on the corner. Definitely not worth getting shot up over

isnt that a racist comment? he stole your quad.... you should be yelling THAT MAN STOLE MY QUAD! HELP! and you could prove it because of the VIN

isnt that a racist comment? he stole your quad.... you should be yelling THAT MAN STOLE MY QUAD! HELP! and you could prove it because of the VIN

no im not rascist. one of my best friends is black, race doesn't matter to me. honestly, that dude probably knows a lot of these shady looking guys, and u really think they would attempt to stop him. ever been to north philly?

hahaahaha man u guys a hostile, i would have just whipped out my AK47 and just BOOOM HEADSHOT biotch!!!!

lol and his hand would have been stuck on the throttle and he would have been mowing down people on the sidewalk. and ur phrase in ur sig, i sure as hell know wat that looks like haha.

Thats true u gota ride it liek u stole and since he was stealing it he was rideing it hardcore but u cant outwin an AK bullet and ur in north phily who gives a fuk about the ppl on the sidewalk

ohh he was black??? (no racist) i haveent seen many black people ride/buy quads(no racist)

lol man have you heard of philly?! just playin man. i know a lot of shops customize them and make em all gay and chromy in the city-where they get the bikes is questionable

i dont care what anyone sayts or whare i was at if i had a truck i woulda atleast tried to catch him, roll down the windows and listen to the exhaust, go up one way streets blow your horn draw attention to him. either way, black blue green, the size of the incredable hulk, my skinny ass woulda been after him somehow f*ck that just watching him and running for the phone.. you should have ran for the keys to that truck and hauled ass

i dont care what anyone sayts or whare i was at if i had a truck i woulda atleast tried to catch him, roll down the windows and listen to the exhaust, go up one way streets blow your horn draw attention to him. either way, black blue green, the size of the incredable hulk, my skinny ass woulda been after him somehow f*ck that just watching him and running for the phone.. you should have ran for the keys to that truck and hauled ass

that is exactly what we tried. my friend drove while i was on the phone. i know earlier that there was no way we could have caught him because of the one way streets and one lane wide alleys. someone interpreted this as meaning i didn't want to cause it was illegal. we got to the first road he turned on, which was an alley, and wouldn't u know it, some beater car is coming the other way. he didnt budge, we had to back out.

watch craigslist.. for anyone sellin any blastrer parts in or around that area.. and call from a diff phone and go see the parts

yea my one black friend tried calling him in second mod on his phone and he didn't answer. thought i'd gve it a try. he was gonna pretend to be a homie that saw what happened and wanted to buy it from him.

I hate reading about stolen blasters. Knock on wood this doesn't happen to mine. Mine is inside a garage and you have to pull 3 cars out the drive to get it out.

I hate reading about stolen blasters. Knock on wood this doesn't happen to mine. Mine is inside a garage and you have to pull 3 cars out the drive to get it out.

yup. one thing i learned: use your brain and think logically when ur selling it. u should be fine with the quad in the garage. hell, my friend that lives out of town keeps his in a garage like building with no front or back just sides and a roof. hes had it for three years and its not chained and can be seen from the road.

I had one of my blasters stolen from me before, let me tell you it's a sick feeling, I never want to go through that again. We had two quads stolen out of our back yard on a weekday night. Family was inside hanging out and sometime later in the night they were pushed out of our field to the nearest 2 lane highway. Seven years later and there's no way the quads are coming back. After reading this I'm going out to the garage to take down the vin off the used quad I bought a couple weeks ago...

I had one of my blasters stolen from me before, let me tell you it's a sick feeling, I never want to go through that again. We had two quads stolen out of our back yard on a weekday night. Family was inside hanging out and sometime later in the night they were pushed out of our field to the nearest 2 lane highway. Seven years later and there's no way the quads are coming back. After reading this I'm going out to the garage to take down the vin off the used quad I bought a couple weeks ago...

that would be a good idea. im emailing yamaha to see if i can get my vin from their website. i had to enter it on their to add a vehicle to My Yamaha, so its there somewhere

Three of our quads are registered to my parents except one, but who knows where our titles to them have gone so I need to write them down. Don't forget to get engine vins too

i think that they should match unless the motor is from a different blaster