Just got my blaster stolen :(

How did you contact him? there IS somehting leading back to him, your just not trying hard enough.

even with emails, you may say he set it up that day or one he never uses, theres a thing called an IP and every computer has one, unless he made it and talked to you via email from a public library, theres a way to track him.

ok.. was talkin breefly with anothe rmember from here on the phone.. we both agree this seems fishy.. #1 who sits on blaster forum or has diner when there quad gets stolen??? i treat my quads like my cars, if you steal my car or quad i will hunt you down and beat you with the grab bar!!!
there is ether something left out, or this is just plan and simple attenion whoring at its finest..

lets start over,

you have aaftermarket pipe on it.. when you were in the truck you could have followed and listined to for the exhaust,

he contacted you some how? email? text? calls.. you said he was texting and talkin to you from aphone and it was agirls number...
WELLLLL obviously the phone belongs to someone he knows so there for the cops should be questioning that girl about it, they threaten her with accomplace to 'grand theft' she will sqeel like a pig!!

or you have insurence on it, it was stolen by afriend of yours, your posting on here to mak eit look 'legit' and gonna reap the insurance money??
times are tough ya never know , i know a guy that did the 'stolen car thing' to get the money for it.. car was found burryed at a friends house when the cops raided the place for insurance frauds..

there are too many very smart ppl on here that see loop holes in this, just as i do....

so whats the deal?

I totally agree with you 4cfed. If someone stole my baby they wouldn't get away with it. I would have chased them down. Who cares if you go the wrong way on a one way street, it would be good cause it would draw attention and get other people involved. I would have went through yards and everything. Nothing would have stopped me from getting it back. And if the guy couldn't even get it going how far do you think they are gonna get anyways? Who just gives up? Either this is bs or gears2 is just that big of a moron.

yeah I agree with you 4cfed.... I would have ran them over with my truck before I let them get away

yeah I agree with you 4cfed.... I would have ran them over with my truck before I let them get away

exactly i would run the quad over with my truck before i would let some ass hat destroy it... thats why i have two blasters.. if someone were to come look at one. you can bet your ass unless there a pro rider there not gonna get away from me!! ya were in a truck right?? use it!!!

hahaha, hell yeah 4cfed, thats right, after i threw some bows lookin for him!

throwin bows, tossin fisticuffs, winging wrenches,, or all of the above... i gotta 32 mm wrench thats over 2 feet long that would have a conversation with them... god damnit i wish i lived in a state that was legel to shoot trespassers on your property.. im moving to texas or florida

about 20 seconds. right as he left the field and started ripping down the road i hopped in the truck and called the police. there was no point to trying to chase him though. with all those crazy skinny alleys, one ways streets, and all the lights, he would have gotten away no problem

ever think you jumped the gun???
i would be going for more then a 20 second ride test ride.
if you left maybe you forced him to steal it..

well i would start by looking the cell phone number up on line then find out who his/her carrier is then call them and ask about the number, tho i doubt they will tell you just like that, worth a shot, but something does smell fishy here......hmmmm

Waht about this he stole the quad in the first place and is now trying to sell it. got stolen from him so he cant call the police cause its already reported stolen. so he is so chilled cause he isnt loseing anything he hasnt paid for. this is what i think.

so now it the time to tell the TRUTH on what happend...

if its true post up your vin on here and let me check if your bike is hot and reported stolen and when it was reported stolen.

well i would start by looking the cell phone number up on line then find out who his/her carrier is then call them and ask about the number, tho i doubt they will tell you just like that, worth a shot, but something does smell fishy here......hmmmm

i do alot of deals threw craigslist... and thats part of the reson why i have whats called city id threw alltell.. when i call a number or a number calls me it lists the city there calling from, even smaller villages an suburbs and what not... granted it dont tell you exactly where they are but it tells you the city atleast