Just got my blaster stolen :(

gears2

Jan 20, 2008
Pennsylvania
I know you've all heard it before, but mine's a little different. I was going to sell it to a dude in North Philly (first mistake) the guy seemed legit, got there, he showed me the money, he got on to test ride it, and he just drove away. I'll be looking on craigslist and ebay, if you guys could help me out you can see what it looks like its my pic.

dude were you at his house or wat??? but man if you didnt follow him with ur car or didnt go with anyone then i dont really feel so bad for you...haha dude you gotta get some common sence...but man that sux...srry ta here it

First lesson, He shows you cash, you take cash, he takes it on a test ride. When he comes back he give back the bike, you give back cash!

Sorry to hear about that man....hope it works out for you.

ya that blows dude, keep an eye out i really hate people like that man, that just sucks giant balls

i would find that son of a biotch!! i would f*ck his world up soooo bad, i would have to give him my years pay to cover the med bills, i would find him

i would have been heated and chased him down with something.. but like fabb said you should took the money and if he didnt like gave it back after the ride..

Ok so tell a story and leave why dont you.

Did you meet him or something? how did he just ride away? did he not have a car? a house? anything? come on, sounds stupid to me.

It sucks it was stolen but I agree with everyone else, you really gotta have more common sense. Don't you have a name or anything? This seems like it was a real sketchy situation.

Ok so tell a story and leave why dont you.

Did you meet him or something? how did he just ride away? did he not have a car? a house? anything? come on, sounds stupid to me.

man chill i was eatin dinner and talkin to my parents about it. i realize it was dumb on my part, but it seemed legit. here the house we were at wasn't even the dudes, so i don't have an address, and i called the cops they came and i gave them information. they actually thought they had it, but when they drove me over to look at it, it wasn't mine. so i learned a real hard lesson and i realize it was dumb

yooo what if he showed up on the forum and in the introduction thread he said he got a blaster for free lol jp man i hope you find your blasty

thats pretty gay. ballsy for him to use someone elses house. no car or anything? weird.

nah there was a truck right outside the house and he was there waiting when we got there, then we went to the this field right next to his house, and the rest is history.