Just got my blaster stolen :(

sorry to hear man that your sh*t got stolen, post up some pics i see alot of blasters on CL everyday. and most likely the guy had a gun or some type of weapon on him.

see and i thought i was the only one that thought it was fishy. theres a way of tracking him, there always is so first of all not finding him is bs. then second of all, like others said, you wouldnt be calm. everyones different for sure, but id be f*cking tweaking sh*t on here and everywhere. id still be at the police station bugging the living sh*t out of djack to find my f*cking quad with the info i give them.

sounds like your giving up and its really weird.

you no what i bet this is all a joke...yall remember when blasterboy pulled that trick about him gettin his raptor funked up and he got all hurt and stuff..i bet this is a joke just like it!!1

This just in from north philly. The fresh prince is holding it randsom.

the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air.jpg

yeah i think its fishy, its either a joke or hes lying about something.... lilja what site can you check the vin number with id like to check all of mine?

my bro got his quad stolen as i have mentioned b4 it was 10 mins down the road from us my dad gave me permission to do what ever it takes so the next day my mate came into the yard with the the guy endedquad and £300 for a new ignition and bumper the guy ended up in hospital over it

just ask a few ofur mates if there hooked up best way to find it

thanks you.. i coulda kept going but i think i got the point across.. im not trying to be a dick head, im just sayin, ether somehting is being left out, or its a cry for attn, or its insurance fruad.. simple as that

alright guys i can see u guys think im not trying hard enough or something fishy is going on. the only way i contacted him was by phone. after seeing him jack my quad and also seeing the nice ass phone he had, i could see it possible that the phone is also stolen. i tried to call him a few times, nothing. i had no insurance on it, no papers, it was dumb. there was so much sh*t that i should have put together but i saw was the green. and to the people saying that i should beat the sh*t out of him, yes i could with three years of boxing, but that would be a very bad idea. if i would have tried to chase him, i would have been shot, if i would go look for him now, and if i found him, i would be shot. its philly guys. north philly at that. its just not worth getting shot up for. of course i wanna kill the guy after making him eat his own testicles, but there is no point in getting pissed and wasting my time thinking about it. if the dude has any intelligence at all, it would be in pieces by now. i called the cops pretty much only to see if a cop stopped someone on quad to tell them it was mine. i knew that that was the only chance i had for finding it.

I'm pissed and sad, but i realize that i should have realized how shady it was, and how i should have just turned around. but i was telling myself, "well you just spent an hour driving down here and you would be wasting $40 on gas."

Just a final thought, i keep asking myself what would have happened if i would have asked to hold the cash? I am pretty damn sure this dude had this planned, and even though he showed me the money, I think either it was a hundred with ones inside, or he was planning on letting me hold it. I think it is possible that I could have been injured or even killed, given the audacity of what he did and where i was in philly. My parents are just glad I wasn't hurt. And I feel real bad for my dad. I thought he would turn it into a "I-told-you-so" thing, just like when my bike was stolen off my front porch. However, my mom said he feels like sh*t cause he was gonna tell me not to go, but he didn't.

Thanks for all your guys input and helpul ideas. It's nice to have a place like this on the web.

ever think you jumped the gun???
i would be going for more then a 20 second ride test ride.
if you left maybe you forced him to steal it..

to clarify he was off the field in about 15 seconds, and once he started going down the street i was like all sh*t

was he hauling tail or did he just putt putt around and as soon as he hit the street he gunned it??? and thanks for clearing it up

Waht about this he stole the quad in the first place and is now trying to sell it. got stolen from him so he cant call the police cause its already reported stolen. so he is so chilled cause he isnt loseing anything he hasnt paid for. this is what i think.

so now it the time to tell the TRUTH on what happend...

if its true post up your vin on here and let me check if your bike is hot and reported stolen and when it was reported stolen.

i know i have the VIN somewhere on the my yamaha page. I know i had to enter it to add my blaster but i don't know if i can view it somehow. does anyone know if you can?

was he hauling tail or did he just putt putt around and as soon as he hit the street he gunned it??? and thanks for clearing it up

this guy wasn't pissin around, he was balls to the walls as soon as he got on it. i just figured he rode like me, so i didn't think much of it. I had drove it around the truck some so it was warmed up, so again i didn't think much of it

Waht about this he stole the quad in the first place and is now trying to sell it. got stolen from him so he cant call the police cause its already reported stolen. so he is so chilled cause he isnt loseing anything he hasnt paid for. this is what i think.

so now it the time to tell the TRUTH on what happend...

if its true post up your vin on here and let me check if your bike is hot and reported stolen and when it was reported stolen.

and dude don't f*ckin insinuate that i stole my quad. hundreds of hours making 7.15 an hour. i earned it.

you said you let him ride it while you went inside to eat. but you said you relize he was stealing it 20 sec. after he started riding it

haha no man i said i was eating after i put the thread up and u guys were asking me where i was. I was standing on the drivers side of the truck when he got on it.