Just for kennedy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy_Power

Apr 8, 2008
Rochester,Michigan
Thanks for closing the thread before I logged back on
Like I said the intake knife edged intake bridge makes no more power
The whole Super Big Intake port on Blasters and Banshees goes back to Trinity Racing in the mid 90's
They miss lead the public then and now with their colored ads in dirt wheels.
Those ads cost 12,000 per month by the way, and yes they are in bed together

Back to the subject

The intake port size does matter. When I first found interest in these engines, I did several different set ups. I did find a loss of 4.5% by making the intake port too big without any other changes.
That change was from slowing down the intake velocity.
I also found loss in power with different reeds. Most of the loss was on the back side of peak power. Some reeds gave up 8% on the back side of the curve or over rev power
I tried to help members with reading dyno charts so I hope the charts helped out.

This is all a foreign language to me but it's pretty cool that hteres people on this forum that know this much about engines.

I'm glad Mr. Kennedy proved my point.

You can post so much dude, the members who have not had the chance to experience what can be learned on a dynamometer, can only give little info.
One change on the Pilot jet can affect the peak from 60hp to 50hp. The air screw can change peak power from 60 to 55hp. Changing intake manifold from one design to another can make or break 5 more hp
Changing the ignition timing can effect power by 15hp.
It will be lots of fun this coming summer, heading to lots of locations to drag race other so called fast Blasters
Ha

You can post so much dude, the members who have not had the chance to experience what can be learned on a dynamometer, can only give little info.
One change on the Pilot jet can affect the peak from 60hp to 50hp. The air screw can change peak power from 60 to 55hp. Changing intake manifold from one design to another can make or break 5 more hp
Changing the ignition timing can effect power by 15hp.
It will be lots of fun this coming summer, heading to lots of locations to drag race other so called fast Blasters
Ha

So till this date you've not beaten any Blasters with your builds? Or have you?
If so how bout some vids instead printout sheets!

shut up dude kennedy know a ton more than you ever will take your lil blaster that u probly think is gods sh!t and got to everything 2stroke my blaster would eat urs and spit it out and eat it again so shut it u always brag in just about every post

Now kennedy, why do you use correction on your dyno charts? I dont know much about them. And please explain to me what that is used for. And do you make your dynos look better than they really are?

every dyno has a correction factor. heres the thing about a dyno that people don't really understand.. it's tunning tool.. it's great for side by side conmparisons and setup changes etc.. the peak # really doesn't matter as much as people think it does.. that more for braggin rights than anything else.. and just because an engine makes a ton of peak power doesn't mean it's fast.. theres more to it then that.. your looking for USEABLE power more so then peak power.. there are engine that might make say 10 less peak hp but are stronger all the way though except up top... the engine thtats stronger everywhere but the very tip top of the RPM range is a better faster engine most times..

Status
Not open for further replies.