Just for kennedy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
every dyno has a correction factor. heres the thing about a dyno that people don't really understand.. it's tunning tool.. it's great for side by side conmparisons and setup changes etc.. the peak # really doesn't matter as much as people think it does.. that more for braggin rights than anything else.. and just because an engine makes a ton of peak power doesn't mean it's fast.. theres more to it then that.. your looking for USEABLE power more so then peak power.. there are engine that might make say 10 less peak hp but are stronger all the way though except up top... the engine thtats stronger everywhere but the very tip top of the RPM range is a better faster engine most times..

yep its a tool instead of having peaky power it helps the builder make an eninge have a more user friendly power curve.

and again just like the other thread like this. starts out as a good topic and is reduced to stupidity by a few "juvenile comedians".. what does videos of a blaster drag racing have anything to do with talking about intake charge velocity? if you don't have a valid question or something useful to add maybe you should move on to a thread in your intellgence level and let the big boys talk..... may i reccemend the "say something about the person above you" thread..

You can post so much dude, the members who have not had the chance to experience what can be learned on a dynamometer, can only give little info.
One change on the Pilot jet can affect the peak from 60hp to 50hp. The air screw can change peak power from 60 to 55hp. Changing intake manifold from one design to another can make or break 5 more hp
Changing the ignition timing can effect power by 15hp.
It will be lots of fun this coming summer, heading to lots of locations to drag race other so called fast Blasters
Ha

Really the pilot jet can make that big of a differnce?

Really the pilot jet can make that big of a differnce?
i've seen 1 main jet size bring 10 hp.. and an air screw adjustment bring 4 or 5 hp.. so yeah a pilot could make that much of a difference.. angus actually called me when the pilot jet thing happened.. and said "guess what i just saw"

Ok, so my question was never really answered, so i will wait on kennedy

Under my flickr account there is a dyno chart that is mark as dyno proof
I should the correction factor
The correction factor I think was 1.03
That’s mean the software is correcting 3% higher from the temp, humidity, and Barometric. Pressure that day
If you want to call someone out on high numbers, tell them to post the correction numbers on the dyno chart. My corrections in Michigan are from 1% to 3% on most days. Last week it actually corrected down by 1%
If you would like more info, start a new thread and I will help you out as much as I can. You can also call dynojet and talk with tech support. I would recommend Bill in tech; he seems to be the most knowledgeable guy over there.
Thanks

shut up dude kennedy know a ton more than you ever will take your lil blaster that u probly think is gods sh!t and got to everything 2stroke my blaster would eat urs and spit it out and eat it again so shut it u always brag in just about every post
And he shoud since he's the builder, and you should kick some ass since it's a 244.
Where's the bragging in asking for a vid?
and again just like the other thread like this. starts out as a good topic and is reduced to stupidity by a few "juvenile comedians".. what does videos of a blaster drag racing have anything to do with talking about intake charge velocity? if you don't have a valid question or something useful to add maybe you should move on to a thread in your intellgence level and let the big boys talk..... may i reccemend the "say something about the person above you" thread..

Big boys talk? Bunch of douchebaggery threads, tossing builders under the bus is what happens with that talk. There's no intelligence in that. Too smart that you can't fix your own Blaster? Too smart for a ban? lmao!

And he shoud since he's the builder, and you should kick some ass since it's a 244.
Where's the bragging in asking for a vid?

Big boys talk? Bunch of douchebaggery threads, tossing builders under the bus is what happens with that talk. There's no intelligence in that. Too smart that you can't fix your own Blaster? Too smart for a ban? lmao!
wtf are you even saying? who tossed anybody under any bus in this thread? noone.. and whos to smart to fix their own balster? and what about a ban? maybe there is a language barrier did anybody else understand what the hell he's trying to say?

if your talking abouit me i don't own a blaster and haven't in many years.. my gf had a blaster that ran sh*tty and there is a dyno to prove that.. as far as fixing it why bother? i bought a 240 and a 3mm for it.. then they were sold.. she rides a trx250R now and is very happy with it... like i said move along and let the big boys talk.. if you wanna pin point the douchebagery in this thread look in the mirror.. don't you have some avatars or signatures to change over at another site?

seems like every thread is turning into someone bitching now
when stupid asses start sh*t in threads they don't understand that seems to happen.. which is a shame... this thread started out with good intentions.. wierd how on a blaster forum full of 13 and 14 year olds... it's grown men that act like complete idiots..

hey angus lets move this discussion over to powersportjunkies.com.. we may actually get to discuss the topic at hand without the interuption... wildcard your more than welcome to come over and discuss it with us as well..

Isn't it? Most of the adults here act more immature then most of the kids.. sad..
it's a shame.. really there are some very knowledgeable people here.. but.. all the info is masked with bullshit, juvunile BS etc... and most of it comes from grown men.. so instead of teaching the younger members and setting a good example for them as many of us try and do.. there are grown men setting a horrible example on here for these same members..

climbanyhill has no idea about anything....it shows...he just thinks hes a baddass over here cuz he a mod at everything2 suck, and like 370 said, this site has lots of younger members......stay over there, dont ruin ANOTHER perfectly good website.......

as for angus, climb...when have you ever ported an engine? never. so saying he uses a dull butter knife? wtf is that? you have no clue. just want to start sh*t...as always. you cant ban people here.........like you can at faggy duner central and e2s....

Status
Not open for further replies.