Is it illegal to kick a 17 yr old step son out on his a$$ to to learn a lesson

nd jat

Aug 10, 2008
mandan ND
X( I hate leaching step kid. I want, I hate U, pissing me off Don't talk to me, give me money, I'll do what I wanna do, Give me my aderall. Just wanna kick his punk ass out!! Don't think he'd last a month before he is begging for something. Doesn't even give his mom any respect, which pisses me off to no end.

It'd wouldn't be so bad but a person can only take so much. Besides him punch things in a show of anger. Front door is banged so bad the top molding has been deformed(metal door). Just tired of the sh*t when I'm about to head to bed and this sh*tty stuff rears it's head, I hate not getting sleep cause he thinks him and his friends can stay up till 4 or 5 am. He already has a probation where He is suppost to have a job or be in school that he usually skips after a weeks time cause of drama or such.

put a pillow against him and beat the ish outta him. pillows make less marks. not that i would know or anything

yea dude. i made a comment like that about guns, not in a bad way, on S10Forum.com and all the guys got all defensive. i guess they dont like my comments

i used to be the same way, a little a hole, my way or the highway,i still kinda am but its somthing you grow out of.and im not a doctor but i used to do adderal and it made me fkn crazy.
and geting off that stuff is hell. and thats why he is up at four am.its very addicting..but on the question you probly can get in trouble..i mean its practicly illegal to breath.but i think the adderal is the main problem.it made me angry.adderal is like legal meth if you snort it..that sh*t is no joke.just speaking from experiance.

hey man try and switch his meds to concerta. way better for controlling the youth than adderal. adderal is a synthetic version of blow and has the same effects if you are not in need of it. while it may be a good thing to kick his ass out you gotta remember, when you were young i bet you were no angel either. but you can always send him to a scared straight program. give him a tour of your local lockup. show him whats in store for him when hes an adult and he screws up. good luck

what no one has heard of a bar of soap in a tube sock? leaves no external marks but does cause internal bleeding.

buy him a tent and tell him it will be his new home

Sounds like a good old fashioned ass whoop'ns in order.

Hell ya! But it will hurt you more in the end. I'd put him in boot camp worked for my nephew, sure he still has moments, everyone does but now knows what life can be like if he continues with that BS.

send him to a youth challenge boot camp it'll straiten him out and most likely he'll end up in some branch of the millitary. its kind of a win win thing he'll be out of your hair and be getting some act right and posibly go to the army or sumthin where he can have a carrer and serve his country lol i know more than a few that this worked for.