If I Only Had 2 Grand!! Look!!

i dont see a gas tank??????
also i wouldnt pay 2 grand for that.
to me it doesnt look like it was that great of a job done

Dude you can spend two grand on a blaster and still not be able to catch up to this and itd have to be a Really fast banshee to beat this blaster because the blaster is lighter than the banshee and most modded banshees are like 550

it is an old member on here thats selling it,he has a thread about it, that thing is stupid fast,i remember talking to him, could be wrong... but it looks so familiar its not even funny, unless someone else bought it off him and is reselling it.

The craigslist says it's not a backyard job ... but has had three owners ... and everything looks dented and peiced together. Engine swaps are cool I love to read the threads but man what is with putting huge motors into stock blasters. What's the point when no money or time is put into the blaster itself rather than just the motor. A stock blaster chassis is not gonna handle 120 mph as this claims. In my opinion engine should be based on how well the chassis is built .... 2k???? i'd give like 5-6 hundred.

i have a 07 R6 for parts and i was thinking of getting that motor on the extra frame i have in the basement.. just too much work for me.. but i tell ya what my motor on a blaster frame would be INSANE. :eek: