I will paypal $10 to figure out this ignition issue

AND the Winner is..........BLACKBLASTARD!

i might know the problem.......did you paint your frame after you took out your engine? make sure engine and coil can ground and make it through the circuit.
Sure enough. The Yammy dealer ran a jumper ground wire from the engine to the frame and got spark right away. He didn't even charge me!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a fiasco. It fires on the 2nd kick (at -10 degrees) and idles nice. I am super thankful for all the help. I cannot believe such a simple thing can make the difference. I used thick, high temp enamel to piant my frame, and it was not grounding engine to frame.

So in afterthought, I am going to contribute to the blaster forum instead of the Yammy dealer. I really tried every one of the suggestions you guys came up with at least twice. Thanks again!!!!

Sure enough. The Yammy dealer ran a jumper ground wire from the engine to the frame and got spark right away. He didn't even charge me!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a fiasco. It fires on the 2nd kick (at -10 degrees) and idles nice. I am super thankful for all the help. I cannot believe such a simple thing can make the difference. I used thick, high temp enamel to piant my frame, and it was not grounding engine to frame.

So in afterthought, I am going to contribute to the blaster forum instead of the Yammy dealer. I really tried every one of the suggestions you guys came up with at least twice. Thanks again!!!!

i think you should become a supporting member with that ten bucks... lol