i have some loss of power in my last gears

Ya I started reading but the plug chop I'M clueless I'M sure I'll figure it out. And can that be. Replaced. . and how much is it if u know. And. I appreciate both of u guys. Helping me. Thank. You

The sparkplug can be - and should be - replaced occasionally. They're about $3 a piece from a dealer.

The TORS system is a safety system that Yamaha put on the blasters to prevent them getting stuck in wide open throttle (if I recall correctly), but sometimes malfunction and cause problems. You can read how to remove them from the link I post below. It doesn't sound like a TORS problem to me, but you never know with that thing...

http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/how-remove-your-tors-655/

I know that about the plug. I have a few extra gapped. From the dealer and that's what I figured about the .plug chop. Imma keep reading it. Is there videos on YouTube maybe or another site. SO I can see other than read.

check your compression. and what size tires are on the rear? sounds like it is sputtering under a heavy load. keep reading on the plug chop, ask specific questions about what you're stuck on with it.

unless you made aftermarket changes to the intake or exhaust, you shouldn't need to do a plug chop, the stock jetting should be fine.

more than likely you've got dirt in the carb, or an airleak,
has the air filter ever been cleaned ??
have the reeds been checked for cracks, chips, not sitting flat ???
whats the compression ?

remove, completely disassemble every part of the carb, spray everything, and all orifices with carb cleaner , then blow out with compressor

look into the intake to veiw the reeds, pull them for a better look,

you'll need a leakdown tester from member.."slickerthanyou"
pm him for info

unless you made aftermarket changes to the intake or exhaust, you shouldn't need to do a plug chop, the stock jetting should be fine.

Good call, awk, it slipped my mind to ask if it was all stock or not! :-[

It's all stock as far as I know. And is riding in this weather bad??

not if you re-jet for it, throw a 240 main in there and see how it feels
after cleaning the carb and air filter, checking reeds, and a leakdown test

Yeah like doing a cut away into the plug. I think when Im finished with my rebuild Ill just use a drimel with a cutting wheel attached to it.

If you have a vice, a hacksaw,and a drill....

I like to anchor the hacksaw in the vice and then chuck the spark plug into the drill

Spin up the spark plug and cut the threads at the base