i have some loss of power in my last gears

If you have a vice, a hacksaw,and a drill....

I like to anchor the hacksaw in the vice and then chuck the spark plug into the drill

Spin up the spark plug and cut the threads at the base

Thats a good idea. So after you cut so deep does the metal threads just pull or slip right off the ceramic shaft?

OK SO I Dont feel like such a Jack ass that's how I figured guys I just never cn. Or heard of that. SO. After steps. Still is there a manual or something. I don't know whats had or good really.

http://www.rydindirty.com/blastermanual.pdf

X2 on everything else so far. Clean air filter I:I. As asked, what size are your rear tires? Count number of teeth on front and rear sprocket and post. No offense, but what do you weigh? Is NWI Northern Wisconsin? How cold is it right now? TORS brain box is left side under hood, 3 wire plug, try disconnecting that.

Might just be a combination of all things and that poor little Blasty is just running out of power in high gear.X(

Uh I'M like 150 and I can get size of tire tomorrow. Cleaned air filter did all the tune up stuff as far adding changing oil. I was gonna Do the tors and attempt to take apart carb and xlean stuff tomorrow and northwest Indiana. ""

And the weathers been about mid 40s by me. And I don't ride when it's below freezing. Only rode this easing in the snow. I just got it. And haven't had a bike in years.

Ok, so you're not a fat a$$, good. Temp should not be a factor. Because it's bone stock I doubt the gearing was changed, but do the tooth count to be sure. Looks like stock tire from photo. Have to remember it's only 17 horses stock. That linc I gave is for a download manual, should help you for cleaning/adjusting carb. When you have carb off open both sides of the tors "brick" on top of the carb and inspect/lubricate it. Lube throttle, clutch, and brake cables while you're at it. I had my cable break right where it hooks to the little arm, it was not a fun ride back to truck.

No sh*t 17 !! And what should I greese. It with and I noticed that when I had the dealer put my tire on. Because of a flat the rotation is backwards now. Does that matter?? Ya and I will put more pics up once I figure out how bit don't think anything has been touchd.

Still had the choke on but my throttle response seems to be better I dunno touchy I guess and it seems to run a little smoother I'M not sure but I can tell a bit of a difference

Unplugging shouldn't have effect on idle, might be coincedence. As to the tire I think stock rims have centered offset (measures equal from either side) just flip that wheel around so tread runs correct direction and valve stem will be to inside.

Not idle more were the bog was in last gears SO I think the top end is good and I got back to work and I need to know. If boring to a .90 is OK. And what jets to use. But the dealer has the Puer power kit. If any one knows about it. ???

And is there a web site I can buy different plastics. From.??? I have done some research but I come up with white black or blue

What does compression test say? Why do you want 90 over? Why do you think you need jet change and what is in it now? List all mods again and we'll get you close, 3-4 jet range, cheaper than kit.

Brand name jets only! If ya have a mikuni use them if ya have a keihin us them<< very important!

If .090 is over 68.25 nope!

What do. U mean slicker. And there r. No mods. What So ever I got it stock and I wanna do the big bore kit and rejet it. And a pipe. And it's not been the nicest of weather So I have been waiting to rip. In to it. And the only reason I wanna bore .90 ever one said. That's the biggest. U can go. Like I said before guy I have been it to the sport but nothing like I an now. In learning Eventing as I go kinda

OK I took apart Carb an I don't know what aftermarket Carb would be!! But it runs better and doesn't seen to stall and the Reed's to me were good I also cleaned both parts good but as far as power I mean it's bone stock. And I an trying to figure out. What to use go with?? And I think the carb is keihin im. Almost positive