how much would this be worth

JaronMoor#7

Jul 1, 2009
devils lake,ND
nicequad.jpg
86' Honda 250R, Just rebuilt 87' Engine(stock bore), Full FMF Exhaust, V-Force Reed, Nerf Bars, Aluminum Air Box w/ K&N Air Filter, Factory 909 Bars, ATV Fox Clicker Shocks in Front, Stock in Rear, + size gas tank, Armadillo Swing Arm Guard, Rad Racing Axle Carrier, Extra set of Rear Urban Camo Tires w/rims (never used), Price is Negotiable

The guy is selling it for 3000 do you think i could trade my blaster and then give him like 1 grand also or something like that

Give it a try! But it's a Honda man. Riding a honda is like riding a moped, it's fun til your friends find out.

are you serious????? the h0nda atc 250r and trx 250r are the best machines ever made!! the 250r is the one honda should have never stopped making!!!

and 3 grand is about right for that condition and mods!!! id be alllll over that thing if i could!!

i'd tell him that i'll trade you my blaster plus 1 grand and that if you don't sick you're dog on me on arrival i might throw in more. dude you read my mind with the hondas are like mopeds thing, the funny thing is just as i read that my friend rode up on a hondas scooter, weird!

3 grand seems a little high. You can find ones with more aftermarket parts on them for that price. I'd offer him 1800-2000 max.