How much is my blaster worth?

I always run my vin numbers after a purchase. Never bought a stolen one yet. If it were stolen you get the police the bill of sale and head to his house.

currently the highest bidder. :)

you just started a bidding war as everyone and their brother on here is now going to bid on it. :(
never, ever, ever, post a good deal on here you plan to possibly purchase yourself

I do not need that cylinder. Not that big of a deal. Rather help someone that for sure would do something with it. Anyways, is that 40hp on pump gas reliable at all? Is it just a rocket at high rpm or does it pull low and mid too?

Who all is bidding on that cylinder now?

By the time you win final bid, rebore, get a piston, new gaskets your close to cost of new kit with everything. Unless you can bore yourself then you save about $150.,arnt the vitos junk? I thought a ported and polished stock is better, unless the vitos gets reworked.

By the time you win final bid, rebore, get a piston, new gaskets your close to cost of new kit with everything. Unless you can bore yourself then you save about $150.,arnt the vitos junk? I thought a ported and polished stock is better, unless the vitos gets reworked.

I would send it to ken and have him do something to it. So there would not be any problems.

Sad thing actually is that you get more for a 100% stock blaster than a modded one... well, at least wherw I stay it is so. Nobody wants too touch something thats modded, as its usually ridden very hard and abused.
If you are lucky you get the book value for it. And I know of some ppl that actually had to remove parts and fit stock parts to actually sell ther bike.

The friend who I bought my blaster from couldnt find a buyer for it in ages, even at below the going price, and it had decent fully adjustable shocks fitted, ported and a pipe.
I knew what I was buying and intended to strip it down and completely rebuild, and I was willing to pay his price.

It all depends really, if someone wants a modded bike and they find one they like they pay the $$. People also like stock because they think it's the most reliable. But any blaster or any bike really for under $400 I don't care if it's in pieces, stock or modded I buy.

most quads are cheap here.But for some reason blastys are pricey and they sell quick.I can buy a shee for what a decent blasty normally goes for

if i would try to sell mine, i would ask for a rediculously high price just to see if i get any bites. the high price cause i don't or wont sell it...lol