honda374

Oct 13, 2010
ok i'm not really a quad guy but here's what i got

misc038.jpg

04kx250
misc043.jpg

05 yzf250 with a few goodies
misc036.jpg

this is my woods beater 87xr600. not much to look at but it's been abused hard and won't stop running

nice collection of bikes u got there. i highly reccomend getting a blaster.... and add a lot of pictures... hahaa..... welcome to the forum!

no one cars about your bikes, lets see your semi. that thing was nice last time i seen it and i know you was talking about adding more thing onto it.

misc034.jpg

06 polaris 500 sportsman.
misc035.jpg

misc040.jpg

03 crf450. this one here is a 450r model that i converted to street legal for pa. all of the lights are easily removable if i go to the local track or hit the tight stuff.
cleantruck002.jpg

if you're around pa this is what i ride around in all day for caterpillar. just one thing different now all my windows are blacked out with limo tint now.

Reactions: Awk08
nice toys bro, and have some reps for the pics, i hate seeing that box not green !!!

oh i got plenty of pics, i don't leave home without the camera. and sheeblast, i have this strange feeling that i know you from somewhere??????

thanks guy's and awk today would have been a nice day to be ridin man. that nice breeze blowing around pa today was calling my name.