hockey puck riser

blasterbuddy200

Dec 25, 2010
St. Michael, Minnesota
k guys i want a lil more leverage from my pro tapers, and got a hockey puck sititn in my room collectin dust... think i could drill holes, get longer bolts, and use a laethe or somethin to make an indent for the bars to rest in?? worth a try id say

By the time you get the puck cut deep enough for the bars to sit down in, the remaining part of the puck isn't going to be thick enough to hold the bars very well. I think when you bolt it all up the puck is going to bend/stretch and let the bars start down into it's original position in the stem. I guess you could try it but I would be very cautious while testing them out I don't think it will take much to move the bars out of place with the puck that thin and flexible

it could work... ive used hockey pucks to do a ~3inch body lift on my truck..those things are dense vulcanized rubber..supper strong.. you may need more than one though

i rode a tricked out shee a few minutes ago. i will tell you that the banshee has more vibration, but it makes it up in speed. my neighbor just got a banshee with cool heads, ported and polished, 40mm carbs, toomey exhaust... everything extended, i absolutely had to ride it so i hauled ass around my block. i will say i now want a banshee. didnt turn well, but where i ride, theres not alot of turns

i rode a tricked out shee a few minutes ago. i will tell you that the banshee has more vibration, but it makes it up in speed. my neighbor just got a banshee with cool heads, ported and polished, 40mm carbs, toomey exhaust... everything extended, i absolutely had to ride it so i hauled ass around my block. i will say i now want a banshee. didnt turn well, but where i ride, theres not alot of turns

never rode one bu they do sound beast and are reallly popular tho. but if you do try to get one and you part out or sell your a/m parts let me know!!!!!!!!!

i havent even said im gonna sell it or anything and youre calling dibs on my am parts? ill let you know though

thanks man and i know you didnt say you where thats why i said if and i just thought i would get first dibs since you gotta be quick to get those deals