Hi there. I am new here and everyone hates me already........

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow dude how old are you im trying to be nice actually we all are but you just keep being a dick you could get banned you know your rep is in the red zone too because of the way you act

Thats ok..nobody likes me either... because I keep telling them to stop hacking stuff together, fix it right and tune it right. Then they log on a week later and biotch that their brand new top end lasted all of 7 1/2 minutes before grenading or that their bike handles like crap, their posts are usually ended with 'blasters are pos's' followed with in days by a post parting out said blaster..

Reactions: blasterdad
Thats ok..nobody likes me either... because I keep telling them to stop hacking stuff together, fix it right and tune it right. Then they log on a week later and biotch that their brand new top end lasted all of 7 1/2 minutes before grenading or that their bike handles like crap, their posts are usually ended with 'blasters are pos's' followed with in days by a post parting out said blaster..

i dont hate u phragle i agree if u gana fix it fix it right the first time so u dont have to fix it a second time id rather take the time to make sure the jettings right and all that insted of have to rebuild it again

screen doors arent much good on an airplane.

Its, screen doors aren't much good on a submarine. Haven't you ever seen planes that people jump out of with parachutes? There is no door there at all.

Oh no, everyone jump all over me now! Call me dickhole, homo, and everything else childish and lame! You will because I am the biggest thing in your worlds right now. You log on JUST to see what I say.

Its good to be the king.........

Thanks.

these are the same people that blow up their "reliable" 4 poker up after a few months of riding it hard and putting it away wet........can't imagine why that'd happen......maintenance has nothing to do with the longevity of anything.....or performance *facepalm*

Probably just walks around his house with his camera.

Oh no! Crucify me for saying that!

we don't crucify, we ban dude, i can see now that ur one of them special people who can't help what they say ( or type in this case) they just do it, kinda like if i thought that u were a fag, i'd just come out and say it ( oops, lol) not trying to start anything, also, do you even own a blaster, or a quad??

we don't crucify, we ban dude, i can see now that ur one of them special people who can't help what they say ( or type in this case) they just do it, kinda like if i thought that u were a fag, i'd just come out and say it ( oops, lol) not trying to start anything, also, do you even own a blaster, or a quad??

There has been alot of tough talk about banning, but no action. I haven't broken any rules anyway. YOU on the other hand have called me a fag, thereby breaking the rules.

2 blasters, 3 other quads, and a brand new Polaris Ranger, thank you very much. Also, I own a house in the woods and a girlfriend who likes to bang other chicks with me. All true.

There has been alot of tough talk about banning, but no action. I haven't broken any rules anyway. YOU on the other hand have called me a fag, thereby breaking the rules.

2 blasters, 3 other quads, and a brand new Polaris Ranger, thank you very much. Also, I own a house in the woods and a girlfriend who likes to bang other chicks with me. All true.

You really need to grow up, when people are nice to you, you turn around and be a tw*t back to them. This is a forum for people who enjoy blasters and other quads, not for people who attention seek by being a fag. I don't care if you have a girlfriend who likes other girls thats just probably because you can't satisfy her, and my bullsh*t sences are playing up about your post but her if its true then you should be riding your quads or in bed with your GF not causing trouble on here.

I have been a member on here for a long time and i have seen your type thousands of times, if you want to be banned carry on. If you want to be a active member on here and enjoy this comunity then grow up and stop being a plonker. If you want to hate me send me a PM and we can argue until your hearts content.

Status
Not open for further replies.