My Life Around Bikes And How I Get Parts.

May 18, 2012
Scotland
hi so just to let everyone know im 17 i have issues going out so i generally stay in all the time on xbox or pc which isn't as bad as people make out as i get chatting to alot of people and i have this forum to learn things :D so i went to school right upto primary 7 in the junior school and i never went to high school at all . i had few problems with my dad passing away and stuff like that.. so i got a bike when i was around 14 which my grandad bought me off my mate but it ended up being too big in height for me at the time so i sold it on and sold another few bikes on as well and i recently got my blaster. so im not employed and i don't go out alot by myself generally just with family and my best mate who is alot older than me (always been my thing to hang around with older people) people always say to me i need to get a job and stuff like that to get money etc.. but they are generally people who hasn't had a good life before now and stuff.. yes i don't have a job i always sell things on ebay or other classfield sites to make money to buy what i want or if i want a xbox game etc or parts for my blaster :D yeah i sell alot of things i don't need but i get good money for them and generally i can get the parts for my quad within a few days if i need them. but half of the time i just like watching people bidding on my items :D , yeah people have had harder lifes than me and i have respect for they people who get through things alot of people wouldn't but im the kind of guy that would rather stay in and be bored or fix quad or make my quad look better etc than go out and hang about with people my own age that drink take drugs and are in gangs etc etc and generally be idiots! but also in the process of not going out i have met alot of nice people online and met people through people that i am still friends with and sometimes i go to tracks with them :) so theres my story im not rich i dont have the fanciest quad like anyone else and yes its pretty much stock!lol but its not a chinese quad/bike like what iv had in the past. i am trying to make it look better than what it looks just now and hopefully i will by the time im finished painting plastics and i fit my rockstar sticker kit :D

feel free to add your story no disrespect for people who can't or does always have respect for people that seem cool people :D

Hang on lad, dont beat your self up about not having a job!

The buying and selling that you do is an occupation and there is good money to be made at it.

You seem to have your head screwed on the right way.

Life is what you make it, money does not make the man.

yeah mate :) im not trying to make people feel sorry for me just feel like i need to speak sometimes as i don't do it alot. and also im not that fussed about a job as im happy with my life how it is just now as i have the quad i always wanted since i started on bikes and i have this forum and alot of friends that i go to track with :) thats the thing i don't get is i don't go out myself and hang about with people my age but i go to track and talk away to anyone lol think it might be the enviroment with bikes and quads :D i do want a job i was going to a adult education course to get qualifications to become a firefighter but i stopped it but thinking of starting it again as i really want to be a firefighter :)

good look on life bro, when i was 17 i was an idiot did every and anything my friends said was cool, had my first child at 18, left for a 8 hour drive with my girl and lil boy got to where i was going and never went back, 7 years later i now own a business of my own and just like you happy with life, good things come to those who wait and a head like that you will do just fine. imma call you the hustler from now on out B)

haha :) yeah the one thing everyone says to me around where i live is i have a good head on me coz i don't do what alot of people do my age . i have had a drink but it was for my sisters 18th that was 2 years ago but i didn't like it and it gave me a killer of a headache so i haven't touched it since lol but i am happy with life how i am :) thats cool mate what kind of buisness you own?

a remodeling company we do a little of everything i have built decks, docks and everything in between and im not much older then you :D ill be putting pics up of my bikes and some of the work of done in time imma newbie here and still trying to learn my way while meeting new friendsI:I

choose to do what you want, but being anti-social doesnt sound very fun. you should go hang out with some friends or somethin...

not sayin xbox and workin on bikes aint fun, but you gotta get outta the house sometime bro.

a remodeling company we do a little of everything i have built decks, docks and everything in between and im not much older then you :D ill be putting pics up of my bikes and some of the work of done in time imma newbie here and still trying to learn my way while meeting new friendsI:I

awesome :) yeah im just looking around trying to find out what half of the stuff is on here still not sure how half of it works!lol

looking forward to pictures buddy :) i should have some up tomorrow or next day depending on weather as doing plastics :) il have money coming into my bank within next few weeks so im going to try and save it and get the hydraulics brakes for my quad as i hear from a few people awk08 has a sweet set up that you don't need to weld your frame or that it just bolts on :)

@Novis . yeah mate i know i can't stay inside forever just need something else to get me out as i only really go out with family or out on quad my quad is only way really i am in among people.

Ok i have no idea wtf your saying but i read it a few times and i got an opinion (DONT WE ALL)...

First GTFO of your house and get a g/f asap!!!LOL

Second join the military itll take any "biotch" in your step out!lol

Seriously join the military i joined a gang when i was younger its a pretty bad ass gang the US ARMY you may have heard of it?

Gangs are for sissified girly boys unless its the military.

Ok i have no idea wtf your saying but i read it a few times and i got an opinion (DONT WE ALL)...

First GTFO of your house and get a g/f asap!!!LOL

Second join the military itll take any "biotch" in your step out!lol

Seriously join the military i joined a gang when i was younger its a pretty bad ass gang the US ARMY you may have heard of it?

Gangs are for sissified girly boys unless its the military.

the army/military aint for me mate not my sort of thing my mum is contacting my key worker and im going back to the adult course to get qualifications and studying for firefighting :)

the weather isn't very good today :( no painting my plastics! lol

the military isnt for everyone, it turned my life around and its a big reason to why i am as successful as i am. i used to be into partying and drugs and all the bad sh*t a teenagaer could do, wrong friends and it was going to nowhere fast other than getting me arrested or killed so i changed my path in life, joined the navy and it was probably the best decision i have ever made, other than my wife, i dont even want to think where i would be today if i kept on what i was doing, one of the buddies i hung with back in the day died last yr of overdose...bad sh*t. everything i have i earned from working my ass off and i got some bad ass toys, 17 isnt bad not to have a job but hustlin gets old quick too, been there done that! u get out and get a job u can have every damn aftermarket part u could possibly put on ur bike, trust me once u put one new thing on it u want more every time. it gets expensive quick, drugs and alchohol are bad news, good u stay away from them.