Hey Guys!

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
Sorry I haven't been on in a long time (seems like forever!). I've been very busy in real life. I graduated high school, hosted a grad party and helped my girlfriend host hers, and lots of nonstop driving and preparing for things! The good news out of this is that my blaster is in the works of being rebuilt with my ported cylinder, milled head and vforce reeds! I'll post pics soon. Also, in my spare time traveling and such, I started coding a game for fun and it's coming along well, I'll post a link below if anyone wants to check it out! Can someone fill me in if I missed anything drastic? Sorry I haven't been around, it's time for my daily stop-ins again! I:I

Thanks!

welcome back... you havent been on since before I joined but.. welcome all the same

According to my PM's, I last visited 06-08-2012 at 02:47 PM. Lol. Nice to see a new active member around! I:I

Welcome back! I had kinda wondered where you had been hanging out

Lots of places and lots of parties! Haha, thanks for the welcome :D

Good to see you on here.

Glad to see you too, and still with that shiny diamond under your name! I:I

Oh I see get moderator status and disappear, that is the norm around here! HAAAAHAAAA! welcome back my local brutha! We all know you were off with the girl, and it wasn't to host parties!!! :p

Good to see ya back, gonna make it to the mountain?

I will check that site out at home works computer is being cranky...

Oh I see get moderator status and disappear, that is the norm around here! HAAAAHAAAA! welcome back my local brutha! We all know you were off with the girl, and it wasn't to host parties!!! :p

Good to see ya back, gonna make it to the mountain?

I will check that site out at home works computer is being cranky...

Haha, only a little downtime together!

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it or not, I may be going on vacation that week, but I will try my best. If not, we can always meet up somewhere and ride (me, you, awk and some other pittsburgh locals).

No rush on it, it's still under development, just a free time project to see what I can do!