Hey from fall river, mass

POWERSPORTSPLUS

Nov 19, 2010
Just saying hi from Fall River, Mass. I own a shop here in Fall River that does small engine/dirt bike/ATV repair and also buy and sell. I am a big time Blaster lover and am always looking for them. Let me know what you have for sale and if you need repairs I am cheaper than anyone else around. A lot of my customers drive as far as 2 hours because of the money they save> Thanks!!!

hey what's the name of the shop I have some friends on xbox live that live in mass I think it was new Bedford? but his warrior us in the shop getting a hot cam and a piston put in I think? tell me if you got his warrior

welcome dude. we have a few machinist on the site already and they are really good at what they do and have very reasonable prices also. just lettin you know you have your work cut out for ya. lol.

welcome dude. we have a few machinist on the site already and they are really good at what they do and have very reasonable prices also. just lettin you know you have your work cut out for ya. lol.

Welcome!

am9jew.jpg

Busted!!!!!!!!Keep your crap out of here.If I had to put money on it I would beleive this is mototech.remember this scammer??

Quoted straight from page 11 on the link provided.

This post will not die yet. I wont let it untill I get my money back. Here is the assholes address
Robert Assad
554 Plymouth Ave #2R
Fall River, MA. 02721
email...robssmallenginerepair@yahoo.com

EVERYONE BE AWARE OF THIS PRICK. DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY FOR ANYTHING..YOU WILL LOOSE IT..

heres the link to the thread:hence why the market place has changed.

http://www.blasterforum.com/sale-18/parting-out-blasters-9912/

I also searched "power sports plus" and came up with nothing.I also have lived within an hour of Fall River my whole life and have never heard of this place.Something is fishy here.IMO

I am not 100 percent positive but if I had to do the math I would bet on it.It's been give or take 1 1/2 years since this mototech deal went down.Change of service,new IP!!! Just saying I will put my money on it and lettig peeps now before they do any business.

EXPOSED ????????
good eye dually !!!!!!

I guess you were right dually. he hasn't replied since he joined.

He still hasn't logged on since the day he signed up and posted this.But I am sure he has logged on as a visitor and seen what was posted.I don't trust this whatsoever.Stay away!!!