help me decide

which 1

• keep 2

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • go 1 into 2

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
If you go to a single-carb setup, get an old Graydon Proline intake system. They are no longer made, but can be found on ebay and elsewhere. The new Trinity system and those like it are a big disappointment.

I'd keep the two stock carbs if I were you.

Stay with the dual carbs. Its the same question with the raptor. Edelbrock makes a single for the raptor but its crap compared to the stockers or whats king is the thousand dollar FCRs.

they just dont make a carb big enough and cheap enough to be adiquate for the 2 cylinders. also i did watch a vid on youtube that said its impossible to tune, but if u did get it tuned, it was INSANE in eaither the top or bottom end, but Was SO bad everywhere else. (idr if he said top or bottom, pretty sure bottom end)

i rode woodsriders banshee while at ken oconnors,
2 different trips
it had the pro design 2 into 1 set-up, and it ripped everywhere

he did decide to go back to 2 carbs for the new porting work getting done, maybe he'll sale that set-up ???

I'd hop on some different forums and ask guy's that have a 2 into 1 or have tryed them and get there input on the advantages/disadvantages of having one and go from there.

i rode woodsriders banshee while at ken oconnors,
2 different trips
it had the pro design 2 into 1 set-up, and it ripped everywhere

he did decide to go back to 2 carbs for the new porting work getting done, maybe he'll sale that set-up ???

like i said. thats wht i heard. i have no first hand experience with them space ships!

I agree with majority stick with two. I have read on a few other forums that 2-1 works but you give up power? And we all know even though we trail ride we want all the Power we can get for that one open space that we can get into 6th!