help . carb question ??

alright got it . imma order the 28mm tonight then . thanks so much guys . really hellped me out . i got my blaster yesterday . i got a 2006 blaster for $900 its need carb cleaned and the oil tank is cracked , so that y im just gonna go ahead and order a new carb and make it premix . do u guys think i got a good deal on the bike ?

alright got it . imma order the 28mm tonight then . thanks so much guys . really hellped me out . i got my blaster yesterday . i got a 2006 blaster for $900 its need carb cleaned and the oil tank is cracked , so that y im just gonna go ahead and order a new carb and make it premix . do u guys think i got a good deal on the bike ?

got any pics?? if it runs good thats a good deal on a '06 for sure.

it starts up but it does not idle and when u drive it and u give it gas itll like bog when u floor it lol . the guy said it needs carb to be clean. thats y im just gonna go ahead n buy a new one

for sure, because no matter what you say now you will soon want some more power hahaha. and when you do get a a/m pipe and some reeds and that 30mm will be right at home.

yeaa true that lol power is addicting . well when i get the pipe and reeds and all that il go ahead and get the 30mm . but for now i wanna be as reliable as i can

it starts up but it does not idle and when u drive it and u give it gas itll like bog when u floor it lol . the guy said it needs carb to be clean. thats y im just gonna go ahead n buy a new one

a new carb is always a good idea but that sounds like a posible tors issue. but with the new carb you will be chucking that as well. you will have to disable the electronic part of the tors but its really easy. cut and splice together the wires coming out of the cdi heading to the throttle and the same thing to the wires going to the tors unit on the carb.

yeaa true that lol power is addicting . well when i get the pipe and reeds and all that il go ahead and get the 30mm . but for now i wanna be as reliable as i can

im not understanding your reliability concerns :-/ my machine has lots-o-mods lol and its reliable as can be, starts first kick every time and has never stranded me I:I I:I (knock on wood) lolol

a new carb is always a good idea but that sounds like a posible tors issue. but with the new carb you will be chucking that as well. you will have to disable the electronic part of the tors but its really easy. cut and splice together the wires coming out of the cdi heading to the throttle and the same thing to the wires going to the tors unit on the carb.

il ask for help when i get to that part lol

im not understanding your reliability concerns :-/ my machine has lots-o-mods lol and its reliable as can be, starts first kick every time and has never stranded me I:I I:I (knock on wood) lolol

and idk i just have bad luck for things lmao . i wanna keep it almost stock running good and just ride for a while then when i save up some more cash dump a whole bunch of parts

and idk i just have bad luck for things lmao . i wanna keep it almost stock running good and just ride for a while then when i save up some more cash dump a whole bunch of parts

lol i hear ya, once you work the bugs out these are very reliable machines and extremely simple. I:I

lol i hear ya, once you work the bugs out these are very reliable machines and extremely simple. I:I

yea they r really simple and reliable when u get them running right. i had a 2004 all stock and never had a problem . always started up first kick . i love blasters . this is my second one

yea they r really simple and reliable when u get them running right. i had a 2004 all stock and never had a problem . always started up first kick . i love blasters . this is my second one

cool, got any pics of this one? we have a pic addiction here lol

i will be running a oko 30 mm with a ported jug, redesigned head, 3mm stroker uni pod filter and boysen reeds, basically the same set up as slick, sounds so cool to say that lol

heres the pics let me kno what u guys think ..
IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

that is a very clean bike, if you wanna keep it rubber down get rid of those nasty stock rear tires lol

lol yea imma get new rims n tires soon . lil by lil il get things done to it . i wanna get her out on the dirt already blowing by the rest of my friends lmao ;)