Hello there Mr. YFZ!

haha i think u took that wrong man, i really meant it was nice looking, just a pile of nice chit haha, no quad looks flattering in 200 pieces lol

Lol i got what you meant dude, no worries I:I
If you guys seen my raptor build, you should be expecting a sexy yfz :D

Well guys got basically everything apart, i just cant get the damn axle out! Just need to take off the a-arms, tie rods, and steering stem then its bare frame. Ill snap some pics tomorrow. Looks like ill be dropping my frame off wednesday! No biggie though!

nice ! i technically i pad 1300 for mine!

And your paying for it now arnt you?

Brett do you even not strip anything down? lol i see another 4wheeler in the back ground being taken a part. Since your not going to be riding the Raptor anymore you might as well let me store it in my garage for you and take it out every now and then, just to make sure its running at its top performance I:I

Brett do you even not strip anything down? lol i see another 4wheeler in the back ground being taken a part. Since your not going to be riding the Raptor anymore you might as well let me store it in my garage for you and take it out every now and then, just to make sure its running at its top performance I:I

yea its gonna cost around 500 the get it perfect

I was going to say something along the line but decided not to.

Lol, no. Every quad ive ever gotten has been rebuilt. The raptors actually being put together! I:I Ill assure you that shell be running in tip top shape but well have to discuss keeping it in your garage 8-|
We'll all have to plan a trip sometime in the spring!

Nice score Brett !

Enjoy the build ! !

REED has both of ours torn down for the winter resto as well... Im questioning whether I want mine even screwed with... I may just do some motor work instead.

nice man!

it would've been hard for me not to clean it up and start beating on it till i broke it THEN tear it down lol

Nice score Brett !

Enjoy the build ! !

REED has both of ours torn down for the winter resto as well... Im questioning whether I want mine even screwed with... I may just do some motor work instead.

Thanks tim! I plan on making this my new baby I:I
It sucks that its cold out but ill be so happy come spring time to find a sexy beast under the quad cover :D

I was going to say something along the line but decided not to.

Lol, no. Every quad ive ever gotten has been rebuilt. The raptors actually being put together! I:I Ill assure you that shell be running in tip top shape but well have to discuss keeping it in your garage 8-|
We'll all have to plan a trip sometime in the spring!

deal .

Only thing left to do its to pull the steering stem. Im going to start sandblasting on friday and go from there. The only things that arent getting PC'ed are the wheels and oil tank. This is gunna be one nice yfz.