Hello there Mr. YFZ!

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Well fellas I:I
I just got off the phone with a guy selling a yfz :D
Looks like ill be a proud owner of a yfz after tomorrow I:I:eek:
IM SO HAPPY, Lol. Of course ill have pictures for you guys tomorrow too!

Dude! Sweet! :D

a4x18l.jpg

dude where do you get the money? i would kill just to be able to put good suspension on my blaster let alone a new quad.
Good question and before anyone starts pointing fingers, I dont just get stuff handed to me, I buy it all. I bought my raptor, my car, and now, my yfz I:I I just save up alot. I have a job too and that helps. Its awesome because with a job, you dont have to ask your parents for anymore money!
congrats bro!!!
Thanks man!
that's awesome bro, can't wait to see pics! what year is it? is it a yfz450, yfz450r, or a yfz450x?
Its a 2006. Just a regular yfz450.

it will make you appreciate it that much more when you save up and buy it yourself to!! gd job man, wish i was as smart with money as you are at your age, frig wish i was as smart with my money now lol

it will make you appreciate it that much more when you save up and buy it yourself to!! gd job man, wish i was as smart with money as you are at your age, frig wish i was as smart with my money now lol

Im not the type of person to "mis-treat" my belongings given to me by anyone, but when you bust your ass, and learn how hard it is to make money, you understand the feeling of it. Its also feels extremely good to take a step back and know you worked hard for that.

Im not the type of person to "mis-treat" my belongings given to me by anyone, but when you bust your ass, and learn how hard it is to make money, you understand the feeling of it. Its also feels extremely good to take a step back and know you worked hard for that.

x2 iv been making my way to a yfz since i was 8!

Good question and before anyone starts pointing fingers, I dont just get stuff handed to me, I buy it all. I bought my raptor, my car, and now, my yfz I:I I just save up alot. I have a job too and that helps. Its awesome because with a job, you dont have to ask your parents for anymore money!

thats cool you learned that at a young age man...i didnt understand that with my 1st shee that was given ta me...i didnt buy anything i just paid the maint...and at almost $6k of parts i feel bad now for my parents...but wen i sold it i gave'em $3,500 of the 4k...an with the new one i just got it feels good knowing that IM doing it by myself...

^^ me too. either that a z400 or a 700. although i kinda lean towards one of these <---- cause they are a little lower maintenence, a little lower strung, and they have reverse. i hate the thought of a 2-300 dollar rebuild on a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke one would kill me and yfzs r supposed to need these more lol. and the 400 and 700 are supposed to b better for trails and such. but for some reason i have a feeling when i'm looking and i ride a yfz, the maintenence and reverse stuff will go out the window and i will end up with one lol

^^ me too. either that a z400 or a 700. although i kinda lean towards one of these <---- cause they are a little lower maintenence, a little lower strung, and they have reverse. i hate the thought of a 2-300 dollar rebuild on a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke one would kill me and yfzs r supposed to need these more lol. and the 400 and 700 are supposed to b better for trails and such. but for some reason i have a feeling when i'm looking and i ride a yfz, the maintenence and reverse stuff will go out the window and i will end up with one lol

i think kfx's look way nicer(the colours)