hello from Massachusetts

Sullyj42

Aug 13, 2010
ya im a masshole and its wicked awesome:D, I have an '04 blaster Im looking to sell, I'm new to this forum and for some reason it wont let me post in the for sale area, the blaster is has fmf exhaust, holeshot tires, and I think thats it, Ill put more details up in the for sale section if itll let me post there, thanks

ya im a masshole and its wicked awesome:D, I have an '04 blaster Im looking to sell, I'm new to this forum and for some reason it wont let me post in the for sale area, the blaster is has fmf exhaust, holeshot tires, and I think thats it, Ill put more details up in the for sale section if itll let me post there, thanks

yeah we have rules when it comes to selling here, they are listed in the for sale section. just take a quick look

O well I gotta go right now, Ill try to figure it out tomorrow; I read the "here is your warning" stuff a while ago, but cant figure out why I cant post, thanks anyway

you gotta have like 300 posts to post a for sale add here orbe an administrator with like 30 posts i think
Alright, thanks; well I'll have to find somewhere else to list it in the meantime but any rough guesses on how much it, 04 blaster fmf pipe holeshot tires, would be worth, i have a number in mind but could be off? thanks

Alright, thanks; well I'll have to find somewhere else to list it in the meantime but any rough guesses on how much it, 04 blaster fmf pipe holeshot tires, would be worth, i have a number in mind but could be off? thanks

I would say $1200-1300 is probably the max you will get.But you never know it is worth what someone will pay.I got a 03 for $600 last year.

I would say $1200-1300 is probably the max you will get.But you never know it is worth what someone will pay.I got a 03 for $600 last year.

alright thats just a little less than I was thinking but sounds about right, thanksI:I

why join the forum to just sell the blaster ? seems a waste , and on top of that , the guy doesn't even read the rules? JUst toss it up on CL and c ya

why join the forum to just sell the blaster ? seems a waste , and on top of that , the guy doesn't even read the rules? JUst toss it up on CL and c ya
Seems a little aggressive, I believe in the here is your warning thread it does not recommend doing that, i did read all the rules I saw, so if you would please direct me to where it states post rules and etc I would gladly read it, also I had been lurking around the website a little while before I joined looking at all the mods and stuff you guys put on yours cause I just had to rebuild the top end and a couple other things after it failed on me twenty miles into the woods of Maine, I had about twenty or thirty miles on it since I hired a reliable mechanic to rebuild the entire engine. So i do like the machines and it was great when I was just riding pits:) but I have friends who ride around 150 miles a day into remote areas in Maine, the forks area Maine, where my blaster just did not like to ride:(

This is in the For Sale section. It is Stickyd at the to of the first page.

Default Rules for marketplace section!!!!
There have been a lot of problems in the past with people getting ripped of in the "Marketplace" section. Back in March Admin did a poll of ALL forum members to vote about who can post in the "marketplace" section.

You can see the results here: Yamaha Blaster Forum - The #1 Community For Yamaha Blaster Owners!

Because of that poll the rules for posting in the "marketplace" section are as follows:

SUPPORTING MEMBERS WITH 30 OR MORE POSTS
NON-SUPPORTING MEMBERS WITH 300+ POSTS

Please follow the rules of the "marketplace" section. If you place a for sale or wanted threads in other sections of the forum it will be deleted by Admin.

It is up to you to make deals through private messages but we decided to place these rules on the "marketplace" section to protect all members.

If you would like to become a supporting member click on the link below my signature or on my "supporting member" badge under my user name or under any supporting member or admins user names.

Thanks

Blasterforum.com

alright ill prob join friday, busy with school stuff this week and need to find a camera to take pics