GROUP ORDER FOR DYNOPORT EXHAUST

Wifesblaster

Built not bought
Feb 10, 2012
Maryland
We are currently getting a group order together for dynoport pipes. There is no telling how much longer these will be made and they are a little pricey. Right now we have 3 confirmed orders and 2 tentative orders. As of now the discount is about $50 off retail. The order will be placed this Friday.

The way this works is you send me a text letting me know you are 100% in and you have the funds to purchase the pipe. You then can call dynoport and ask them what pipe will be best for your setup. YOU MUST CALL THIS COMING FRIDAY AND LET THE KNOW YOU ARE PART OF THE GROUP ORDER TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTED RATE.

Please shoot me a text or call me if interested. My name is Mike and my number is 443-829-9144. Thanks guys.

Mines set aside! guys this truly is one of the last right bends left (aside from ct) and it offers a larger volumed chamber! the more orders hopefully the cheaper we can get them.

So they are making different pipes or just one?... Sorry guys im a little confused. They (Dynoport/Rich) is making a pipe specifically for your set up/needs <? or a one pipe fits all Dynoport pipe? Silencer also?

Just trying to clear things up for buyers.

all use same silencer.... Me Wife, and Woody as of now are getting the Big Volume (mid/high) in ceramic coating finish. theres a lot of pipe selections on their site due to finishes, unpainted, painted black, and ceramic coating. when I called Rich had mentioned a (low/mid) chamber bc I was unsure if I wanted the pipe for ct240 build or stock ported trail bike. if you are unsure please call/email dynoport to clear that up, he dynos and tests all his pipes on stock and modified engines, I don't speak exaust/engine lingo so when I called I trusted his word and absorbed no further info than knowing I wanted a Big Volume ceramic coated beast. jus_me I feel this is a time limited offer tho, if anything you can have one sick gold plated wall hanging.

Lol, No wall hanger for me.. I see what you mean now on what exhaust for your set up. Rich really knows what he is doing when it comes to 2 stroke exhausts that's for sure.. The ceramic coating is really nice btw.. I am afraid I might not be in on this one, but for those who have the extra funds to do so. I say get it while you can. You wont be disappointed.

I wish the deadline wasn't so close. :(

heres some teasers found on google image
dyno port exhaust.png
dyno port exhaust1.png
unfortunately that's all I came across, no stinger pics either, but check out that large volume chamber and the direct flow out of the engine and back. hope this helps

what do you all think the larger chamber provides ?

here's the one I had.
23uzmo0.jpg

714v94.jpg

versus CT/Trinity
352k9ky.jpg

versus LRD adjustable
2rm1f0h.jpg

The flow of the pipe is so smooth. the LRD is great, but even at that top front part its a sharp-ish corner. the dynoport flows in every way

Man that is a aggressive looking pipe i love the look of it! Im going to have to set this group order out. I got other thing i need to spend money on!:( I need to find other stuff to sell to support this blaster addiction. lol

Selling your own body parts usually works with a hoby like this. Yes i love the pregnant ct thought. Awk greattt pics. Anyone who misses out on this order dont get too worried. We are reminding him ppl r still out there in blaster world by this order and hes going to be in business a long time more due to his sled involvement. I have a week to sell my left testical now before the wife finds it... Cya! Lol

Reactions: Awk08
Selling your own body parts usually works with a hoby like this. Yes i love the pregnant ct thought. Awk greattt pics. Anyone who misses out on this order dont get too worried. We are reminding him ppl r still out there in blaster world by this order and hes going to be in business a long time more due to his sled involvement. I have a week to sell my left testical now before the wife finds it... Cya! Lol

Dud you must be young you still got your left testical, i had to sell my testicles years ago. lol

Reactions: Awk08
ahahaha yea, 27, I only have the left tho, the right was demolished when our daughter was born in 2010... im running out of leverage for this sport between my girls, I have to get them in on building the new project to show them how fun and addicting it is. just have to hide the bank statements on the COST of these builds... building 2 at once doesn't help and prolongs both processes.... but how can I pass up these opportunities? one day their may not be any left for us.

according to Rich yes, he sais he dynos his pipes. Have I seen anything? no. I do know that Wife and Woody are going to run and test the crap out of it and they will be our personal go to for information on how it performs... From what we gather on our own, by the design of the pipe, size of the pipe, flow of the pipe. in theory it sure cant be worse, but due to limited direct info I guess we need their feedback on it. They would be able to compare it to their previous pipes performances. hopefully with this order going in, the gaps and questions can be filled and answered.. awk08 may have a better imput forgetting hat he has had this pipe. if anything I know that I will have another pipe to hang on the wall if need, next to my F7, LRD and CT lol

Awk did give us great imput on the pipes that he compared and ran years ago, and i konw what his winning pipe is.
It will be great to see Wife and Woodys reviews on these pipes on there big bore strokers!

Reactions: woodrow wilson
Awk did give us great imput on the pipes that he compared and ran years ago, and i konw what his winning pipe is.
It will be great to see Wife and Woodys reviews on these pipes on there big bore strokers!

I sure did, had 3 pipes, CT/Trinty, LRD adjustable, and the DP, on my bike, all in the same day.
I won't taint mikes thread with my full results though.

I will add.... Rich told me directly, that I had a standard volume DP,
and he had only ever built a handful of true "high volume" pipes for the blaster, and knew where they were.
yet the ads for these pipes throw "high volume" around like they're as popular as mcdonalds.
but according to Rich himself, they are not ?

I sure hope it is a true high volume. I look at it this way. Right bend pipes are getting hard to come by. No more trinity, power pros, lrd, and I don't know how long CT will continue to make one. I am going with a dyno port because I have tried the trinity and the CT. Rich told me the high volume is the way to go on a big bore stroker. Takes a couple weeks to produce them.

ORDER IS BEING PLACED TOMORROW!
if interested you let Wife know and when he is ready to start the group order he will give DP a list of names who are participating, you will call in seperatly on your own and give them your name and what pipe and finish you want. The more names the better the price.

We are not affiliated with DP we just want a great pipe at a great price. Sell your current pipe now to put towards your order or hang it on your wall and upgrade to this High Flow Exhaust System. Receive the standard Painted pipe or Upgrade the pipe by getting a long lasting durable Ceramic coating, can even save yourself some coin and get it raw unpainted and just coat or paint it yourself!