Great Deal?

Swanitalia

Jun 4, 2013
Michigan
My friend is selling his '89 TRX 250r to me for $2000. The bike has great compression and has many many mods. +3 extended swing arm, +1 +2 A arms, FMF exhaust, Ported and polished ERB 310 cylinder, 42mm polished carb, full works suspension and many more goodies. He's tired of it and wants a dirt bike, would this be a good deal on my end?

Front view of the Bike:
2zqy5hh.png

Friend at the Dunes:
25ey6tz.png

Works suspension and Carb:
snksc6.png

Awesome!

I own two Suzuki LT250r's and have actually never seen a Honda 250r yet. Nice looking bike...

Yea I think its a good deal, it comes from a family that has oil in there blood like a 2 stroke haha. They take care of all there bikes and everything, they also have a 2006 special edition Banshee but its not for sale :(

It's clean to! Sounds like a good deal if it's well maintained!

Thats the best when you buy from a friend, you know exactly what your getting.

I just got the 250R today and I must say, BEST DEAL EVER!!!

I got the 250R plus 3 sets of rear tires/rims and 2 sets of front tires/rims thrown in the deal.

I thought my blaster was fast, but this thing is crazy. It can beat decently modded banshee's (bigger carb, piped, bored, ported, head mod) and walks all over 400s and 450s.

For now I'll get my blasty perfectly tuned and sealed for riding with friends. I might be looking into making the blaster into a yz490 beast in the future.