Gotta love rockymountainatvmc.com

royalt67

May 12, 2009
Klamath Falls, Southern Oregon
Has anybody checked out their site lately? It was always nice with the save-able machine filters and lots of Blaster parts, but now the list is separated by section so now you don't have to look all over for different examples of the same type of part.

Check this out. All Parts for Your Vehicle | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

And is it just me or is 9.99 a great price for an aluminum shifter lever? Some levers out there are upwards of 80+.

its not just you. i looked all over and called three dealerships for an exhaust spring and the cheapest i could find it was 13.99 shipped to my door. i went on rockymountainatv and they had one for like 2.49. i didnt even think to check there.

Yes i do like them, I bought a tusk gas cap off a member on here, used, the gasket shredded into pieces, i contacted tusk products, which is owned by Rockymountain, and they are sending me a free replacement! I couldn't believe it. and shipping is free also!

I have bought alot of stuff from them and will continue to do so as I really believe in great customer service. Kinda like Ken's service best out there IMO.

Rockymountainatv is great.I order quite a bit from them and have great deals.If I buy rims and tires I use rmatv only.I also run 3 of those shift levers you speak of and all 3 have heald up great.They were so inexpensive that I have a 4th just for spare.So far it is a spare.lol

Since I found out about that site I have been ordering all my parts from them. I own one of these 9.99 shifters as well I:I. Don't forget to mention, you can't beat their shipping speed. Day after next shipping for me in my location if I order before before 4pm, and its free if you order over $99.

Has anybody checked out their site lately? It was always nice with the save-able machine filters and lots of Blaster parts, but now the list is separated by section so now you don't have to look all over for different examples of the same type of part.

Check this out. All Parts for Your Vehicle | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

And is it just me or is 9.99 a great price for an aluminum shifter lever? Some levers out there are upwards of 80+.

I don't think I have ever ordered from any other online store.. I freaking love rocky mountain. I never go to any local store either I always buy what I need from rocky.

Rocky mountain atv is the best! They have saved my bacon plenty of times. When I break My YZ on a Sunday Race, I Order the parts That night and they always come thro so I can have my bike fixed by Thursday for Practice.

That's where I get most of my parts. Rocky Mountain and eBay. If they don't have it, no one does.