got my extended arms and shocks

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
ok fellas i got the arms and shocks in today off ebay its the snyder motorsports +3 arms they ended up being +3 +1 not a big deal and the stage 3 elkas... horrible every grease fitting was broken off on the bottom arms so they will have to be drilled out, one of the top arms the grease fitting is stripped out. all the grease boots on the are either cut or busted....but i put em on anyway just to see what it will look like. i put the shocks on and i can put about half my weight on the nose and the shocks will bottom out, even when im on the bike kinda bouncing on it they feel spongy and bouncy are they supposed to be this way?

i have 715 between the arms and shocks too much for me to pay to have em fixed they were described as lightly used hes either gonna refund my money or atleast half or hes getting em back i sent him a message so we will see

yeah, someone else may be able to chime in, but they shouldn't totally bottom out unless they were set up for a really light rider and standard arms

yup....another thing i noticed it is a helluva alot harder to turns the wheels now..it only got harder when i put this stuff on so it has to do with it any thoughts?

Wow, if I'm spending that much money on a used part, it better be damn near brand new. Definitely fight that BS and try to get your money back, I wouldn't even settle for half, I'd want a full refund.

Don't waste time,contact the seller.Let him know he has a day to make it right,if not then file with paypal immediately.Also the +1 up on the a-arms is a good thing.

contacted him last night i guess his son listed them but he said i agree he will talk with his son and either refund the whole amount or what it will cost to get em fixed so i guess i will see how this plays out