got it started . now some questions

Don't enlarge that hole. I've seen that series of pictures before and they're talking about the differences between the PWK series and some chinese knock-off.

On that same site, just before those pictures, they show the "non-removable main jet holder" where the jet and holder are one piece. They recommend replacing that with the genuine keihin main jet holder so you can swap jets out. Someone on this site bought one of those carbs because they complained about not being able to to rejet it and they sent it back for a full refund.

The keihin PWK 28 doesn't have that tiny fuel inlet hole or "non-removable main jet holder"

sheeblast is correct about the dirt in the float needle and the tab.

Oh, btw keihin says the float level is set at 19mm for the pwk28.

Don't enlarge that hole. I've seen that series of pictures before and they're talking about the differences between the PWK series and some chinese knock-off.

On that same site, just before those pictures, they show the "non-removable main jet holder" where the jet and holder are one piece. They recommend replacing that with the genuine keihin main jet holder so you can swap jets out. Someone on this site bought one of those carbs because they complained about not being able to to rejet it and they sent it back for a full refund.

The keihin PWK 28 doesn't have that tiny fuel inlet hole or "non-removable main jet holder"

sheeblast is correct about the dirt in the float needle and the tab.

Oh, btw keihin says the float level is set at 19mm for the pwk28.

how can i measure the float level ? and how is there gonna be dirt in the float needle the carb is new

oops, maybe not but he has posted a picture, and it has already been described for you a couple times in the thread, its time to go out to the garage and get some hands on experience

yea imma go out give it my hands on experience and mess something up . im not clear on how to do it '... super noober where are u!! lol

the information is here.....you need to look for it

give a man a fish, and he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life

What you need to check the float is a very good ruler. A steel machinist 6-in rule is best. You can get one at a hardware store in the tool section. Make sure it has mm on it. Worth the couple bucks it costs.

Take the bowl off and hold the carb so that the float is just touching the needle. It you hold it completely upside down the spring loaded needle will be compressed and give you a false reading. Measure from the gasket surface to the highest point of the float. 19mm is correct.

Here is another jetting link. Fairly short and to the point, you make adjustments to jetting in the order given. Float adjustment is first, it affects everthing else. Don't go by the float pic on this page tho, it is a pic of an FCR.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/cannondale/carb.html
(this link has the same stuff brando gave you but all on one page)