2004 blaster tors

moefie35

Jun 22, 2017
I have a 2004 blaster with tors still on carb but seems like it been deleted bcuz it is taped up.bike turns over first few kicks but it sputters a lil in low gears until I pick up speed n stops in high gears but I can't adjust my idle with idle screw..it will adjust when I'm turning it right it il bog down n shut off I turn 1 1/2 a turn until it starts .I can keep turning but it won't idle higher seem like it won't go pass a certain idle just will go low

I think the low sputter comes from not being able to adjust idle..even with tors unplugged when its still plugged on top of carb can I still adjust idle even though the electric part is disconnected

Ok my brother has a blaster and he had bought a carb for 200 cc blaster for 50 off ebay will that work or do I have to get a tors delete kit and use my old carb with tors delete kit..

No aftermarket carb comes with the correct jetting for a blaster, none.
that includes the slide cutaway #, needle jet, needle, pilot and main.
stick to your stock carb and fix it

you can still adjust idle from the TORS brick, but it has a long history of messing up, and you've already said yours is doing it. get the tors delete kit.

Reactions: moefie35
No aftermarket carb comes with the correct jetting for a blaster, none.
that includes the slide cutaway #, needle jet, needle, pilot and main.
stick to your stock carb and fix it

you can still adjust idle from the TORS brick, but it has a long history of messing up, and you've already said yours is doing it. get the tors delete kit.
I just got my engine rebuilt to stock top to bottom by Ken Occonor. The day before yesterday I did the heat cycles but my blaster won’t idle unless I hold the throttle what could be the problem I cleaned the carburetor too before I put anything back together I still have stock tors throttle on the carb.

So do u think that the tors work even though its not plugged up under seat its just taped up ..do u think guy bypassed tors..like I can get on it right now with no problem it will crank right up the only problem is the sporadic high rev sometimes and I can't idle high I can go low and it shut off. I do like 2 xturns back out it will crank up but stay a low idle I can keep turning left till the screw come out but I didn't let it but it still won't adjust idle checked carb it look brand new inside been cleaned good ..its getting gas ill post a video on my YouTube channel and put link on here of what its doing

20210301_113010.jpg

Check if you have green yellow wires all round the bike if you have them all around the bike the tors unit probably has not been removed
Yea I see green and yellow plugged in to the 5 connectors coming from under seat so I'm guessing yea still have wires..all still factory wiring no cuts