got a new quad!

braden

May 17, 2008
today a friend of mine sold me his 2006 ltr450 for 5200 and it has a full yoshi exhaust,tag bars,janssen stem,cherry bomb, kenda tires, spastic graphics, uni air filter.

i will get some pictures up tomorrow if its not raining.. i know i was starting that blaster movie and for all of you guys who gave me video i will still work on that!

here are some pictures
DSC04608.jpg

DSC04610.jpg

DSC04612.jpg

DSC04611.jpg

DSC04609.jpg

thats an aboslutely sick quad! those graphix are hot, im not a fan of the nerfs though, they are almost too big, nice grab though

the stem might look big but i have really low bend bars and they end up being the same size as stock bars.. there used to be fasst flex bars on it but when i bought it he took them off.. but this quad is way better than a blaster.. sorry to say guys

uber... imba... sick... l33t whatever u call it that is one f*ckin tight quad

damn thats a nice ass ltr especially for 5200.. i hope the guy you got it from took care of it..for your sake, ive had guys that just bought them used and a week later were bringing them in for top ends $$$

i know the guy i bought it from and it was barely rode. it was raced once and i was there when he raced it. its in very good condition. This thing has so much power.

im gonna go get it dyno'd in one week cause i just order a fuel controler and that will add some HP so i will see how much im at