good exhausts?

(raised eyebrow) you havent seen this one? yea trinity's are great pipes if you already have a built motor but I heard about so many of them leaking it's like looking for a virgin in hollywood

(raised eyebrow) you havent seen this one? yea trinity's are great pipes if you already have a built motor but I heard about so many of them leaking it's like looking for a virgin in hollywood

Lol ment it as I didn't see this thread till I had a trinity lol lol kinda wonder where they leak the most at the flange or were the two pipes meet

as much as i luv the performance of my right bend...CT/Trinity/F7, it's a leaking pain in the ass.

get yourself a toomey for hassle free, all around power increase

I agree 100%. I have an 06 blaster with extended swingarm, extended axel, extended a-arms, jets (310 main), air box vents, and the toomey B-1. The exhaust not only sounds nice but is said to give 25% more power. It does not leak at all. I got back from riding today and it sounded awesome. I ride at rausch creek and if you don't know where that place is, it is in pa and known for being rocky. The blaster can shoot straight up many of the hills and is easy to hit the power band. I recommend this pipe to anyone who is willing to pay.I:I
Look on my youtube channel for some video's to see how it sounds. Only have 2 of it up right now. One is from today and it is in the process of uploading. My channel name is akraus5