Gears clutch ?? Help

Billyblaster

Feb 26, 2016
Ok have a 02 got stole got back.kicked on and ran through gears but wouldnt move.waited on new clutch put it n now won't shift through gears and no play with clutch handle And main prob seems kickstart is stuck I checked made sure springs are right n all any other troubleshooting help would be nice

I believe so 6lb tork on pressure plate with springs n what not I did kick once but seems like something is ceased holding it from kicking because it has spring back

What if you put it in neutral can you kick it then? I am not talking about torquing the bolts did you adjust the clutch lever the way the manual tells you to by holding the clutch lever forward and turning the screw until it aligns up with the mark on the crank case

What if you put it in neutral can you kick it then? I am not talking about torquing the bolts did you adjust the clutch lever the way the manual tells you to by holding the clutch lever forward and turning the screw until it aligns up with the mark on the crank case
I guess I'll do it again Tom to spec but yes of course I have in neutral I even tried pull starting n popin clutch back end locks up

Your piston may be ceased in your cylinder. When you pull the clutch cover off inspect all gears inside your case to make sure you don't have anything in the way.

That sucks that you got your quad stolen. Look at the brighter side of things......you got it back. Yeah if you cant kick it over something inst moving the way it should. I would look at the top end especially if you were running it through the gears and it wasn't moving anywhere. The motor was probably running faster then a crack head getting chased by the swat team which may have caused your piston to cease. Just my .02

I'd be happy that's all that's wrong with it is a top end I got a stolen blaster back that was just destroyed.
U think that's the issue taking all thoughts on this one there is a lil scratch almost a Knick missing kinda piece on the cover that goes over and holds spring for kickstart would that be a issue for no or lil return on kickstart or that ceased feeling ?