Gb reintroduction

gb blaster

Apr 19, 2012
Maryland
Haha sorry guys I haven't been on in a whileeee. Things have been a little crazy down my end. I basically had to steal my blaster back from my buddy where I was keeping it , well he use to be till this happened. My only grandparent left had a massive heart attack an I was helping her. However out of all this I did get a dollar raise at work I guess after everything bad something good had to happen :). But anyways I missed the forum wanted to come back an day hi an happy thanksgiving to everyone. With the dollar raise I should have some extra mony to finish this blaster up. Since I got it back I've only managed to get the carb working properly again with everything else going on.

Happy holidays to my blaster brothers an sisters.

hey Gavin, i've wondered where you've been, but life happens.
save some of them $ for riding boots !!!!
wishing grandma a speedy recovery.

Thank u I appreciate it an yeah I haven't forgot the forum. I got on the computer alot from work don't get the chance much anymore but I recently got the iPhone an now can get on off the mobile. Happy thanksgiving joe an thanks for the wishes she's slowly but surely getting better

Happy thanksgiving dude! Hope your grandma has a speedy recovery. Now that its getting cold, you should have plenty of time to fix up the Blaster. Let me know if I can help you with anything!

Hey bro, Glad to hear from ya! Pm me your new number. Sorry to hear about your gram tell her Blasterforum brutha's say get well!