Full Build

Won The bumper on ebay :D

KGrHqNhkFDwGgTLGBRGYLs6DIw60_12_zpse4671344.jpg

KGrHqVk0FD36rKHqBRGYMQZUIQ60_12_zps98e59946.jpg

new plan has rised in my head lol. selling my Swingarm,Axle And Carrier For £150. gonna sell my PS3 for £150. then gonna buy a non runner blaster and sell it in bits to make more money. as wanting a roundhouse carrier swingarm and a tusk axle (if it fits) so will make about £700 of a non runner in parts and my swingarm is £550 and axle is £200 from rocky mountain.

Paid For Elkas From ruairiyblaster :D also ordered the lowering kit on ebay to work them until i get long travel arms :) (not the dear kit just the £15/$30 one :) will add pictures when they arrive :D

Started Dismantling My Calipers :) Got My Pistons Out With A Pair Of Vice Grips. just finished soaking them in 2 stroke rust gel to make them clean. just to get brake cables off and wash calipers then rebuild them.

my elkas are big ones lol wont be able to compress them easily. hoping this lowering kit works if not il need to make some money to buy a-arms.

Started Dismantling My Calipers :) Got My Pistons Out With A Pair Of Vice Grips. just finished soaking them in 2 stroke rust gel to make them clean. just to get brake cables off and wash calipers then rebuild them.

my elkas are big ones lol wont be able to compress them easily. hoping this lowering kit works if not il need to make some money to buy a-arms.

I have a propper lowering kit i will sell you for £30 plus delivery its a Dimond J Customs kit brand new it cost me £80 plus £12 import duty its still in the bag unused

Yamaha Blaster 200 Shocks Conversion or LoweringOnlyKit

I have a propper lowering kit i will sell you for £30 plus delivery its a Dimond J Customs kit brand new it cost me £80 plus £12 import duty its still in the bag unused

Yamaha Blaster 200 Shocks Conversion or LoweringOnlyKit

keep a hold of that if you can mate. i should have the lowering kit i purchased from ebay by tuesday. if its no good il send you a pm and buy that one. can i jump with that diamond j one? not too bothered if i can as iv still to run quad in but just to know :) cheers :D

keep a hold of that if you can mate. i should have the lowering kit i purchased from ebay by tuesday. if its no good il send you a pm and buy that one. can i jump with that diamond j one? not too bothered if i can as iv still to run quad in but just to know :) cheers :D

Ye mate this is a great product! Its solid metal! Let me know if you wa t it coz am goin to put it on ebay

Purchased Diamond J Kit From Steve N To Work With Shocks Until I Get A-arms :D

also gonna finish calipers tomorrow and do head gasket and torque the cylinder down :)

then its just chain to fit,bleed brakes,put tank back on and plastics and rejet :) then its time to get out to the track :D

Purchased Diamond J Kit From Steve N To Work With Shocks Until I Get A-arms :D

also gonna finish calipers tomorrow and do head gasket and torque the cylinder down :)

then its just chain to fit,bleed brakes,put tank back on and plastics and rejet :) then its time to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx get out to the track :D

Please insert the words ....."perform 3-5 heat cycles, retension and ride 2 tanks of gas at no more than 3/4 throttle", ....... and then

i might not be getting the bumper. guy on ebay is messing me about. he said its due tomorrow but iv got a case opened anyway so if its not here by the 2nd of march il get a refund from ebay. missed out on another one too :-\

word of warning about those dirt bike grips...... if u havent rode with them, the throttle will get stuck on the big round thing on the inside (idk wht to call it) hehe happened to me, lets say thats the longest wheelie to date i didnt want to be doing