Full Build

wait a minute, how does that bar pad work on the new fat bars ???

Very pleased with rockymountain so far as my rims are due in 2 days and i only ordered them yesterday! also my tires should be here the day my rims are due :)

To Do List.
Get Tires Mounted On Rims And Get Them On Quad.
Bleed Brakes (once iv done rebuild kits)
Torque Cylinder Bolts
Fit Chain

And Its Time For Some Fun :D

Tires Just Arrived By ParcelForce! Rims Are Coming Tomorrow As There In The UK.

Some Pictures Off Tires And Tread

tires007_zps8c78d0db.jpg

tires008_zps4bc7f30c.jpg

tires009_zpsd0bb1e20.jpg

tires010_zps7ecf90a9.jpg

thems beefy !!!!!!
my buddy has the razr2's on the rear of his rappy700, they hook up !!!
and are on my list as my next tires

thems beefy !!!!!!
my buddy has the razr2's on the rear of his rappy700, they hook up !!!
and are on my list as my next tires

sweet :D don't know much people where live with quads as most of them ride bikes. but i suppose il need to ride them and see what they are like I:I hoping to get rear ones soon as well but need to wait until the job centre has fixed my form and i can get some money :D will be able to get them in about a couple of months. but hoping to get a job before as il earn alot more money.

yeah man got them within 3 days :) and it was £87 something all in for postage :)

Nice one ye there really fast, i told you about them ages ago! A e used them loads! Am getting my front wheels from them in a few weeks am going for the 190 dwt tho! Better the front been a strong wheel in case of any jumping! Good buy tho mate quads taking shape now ;-)

Nice one ye there really fast, i told you about them ages ago! A e used them loads! Am getting my front wheels from them in a few weeks am going for the 190 dwt tho! Better the front been a strong wheel in case of any jumping! Good buy tho mate quads taking shape now ;-)

thanks man :) yeah was going to go for the 190 but didn't have enough for rims and tires lol , sure is man! still waiting on my caliper rebuild kits and my grips from hong kong I:I but should be out soon with it :) still a few things to do but biggest thing is the jetting :)

Good luck bro ;-)

cheers :D

next things i am going to get once iv got the money are

Rear Rims And Razr 2 And Some American Star +3 A-arms :) and possibly a aftermarket bumper as don't like the look of the stock one! especially when the paint is coming off haha, but will have money from dole in a few weeks so will be able to get more :) want a job instead of dole but can't find anywhere over here to go as most of the places go through a agency. been offered a few jobs but there too far for what they pay but hoping something comes up.

well turns out one of grips (the throttle one) is too big. gonna try my old trick with black tape and see if it will tighten it up abit. also purchased a aftermarket bumper for the blaster. never seen one before but its the same shape (where it bolts on) as my stock one so not sure what make it is