Full Build

Still Got My Brakes To Bleed And Torque My Cylinder Nuts Down. Should Be Done Within The Week If I Can Get Caliper Bleed Nipple Out And Get It Fitted As Piston Is Too Far Out And Won't Push Back Think There Dirt Inside So Gonna Dismantle Them And Clean Them!! :)

Quad Back In Bed Too Cold To Do Anything! :( doesn't help when shed is leaking like f*ck :\

ds017_zps78d7f030.jpg

Ahh sorry for the scare mate , Hopefully it is just the Bars ! .

its cool man! if it is bent it will be staying bent until i have the money for another one lol wanting a +3 at some point anyway but not the now lol. my handlebars are fairly bent as when i tried to sell few months back the guy that came and bought it noticed them bent. i never felt a different when i rode it few weeks before that so don't think the stem will be bent. doesn't look bent when i was fitting the track rods :D

Got My Jets Ordered :D 290-340 Sizes and the 32.5 stock pilot jet guy is also sending me a higher size pilot for later on if need it. £25/$35 and that's me got quad ready to play!:D

can't wait to fire it up :D

so got bored as not much to do now.. still got brakes to do but need to put quad on axle stands to get wheels off to get into calipers. anyway took some pictures :)

h001_zps5b8d6014.jpg

h002_zpscdd7abf1.jpg

h003_zps380f22e6.jpg

How do you like the shock covers? Im gonna get a pair because i dont feel like painting shocks. How is the quality of them?

there no bad man i also have the yamaha ones but prefer the white ones for color etc Velcro good as i rode quad with them on few months back :) easier to put in washing machine! haha

my jets should be here monday :) was going to go get brakes done tonight but due to my roof leaking its broke my light so its pish black :( need to do it tomorrow hopefully. anyone know if that slime stuff would seal my front rim (its damaged) for me to use it until i get front rims next month? just i really want out this month but my rim won't hold air. its defo rim as its only the one and its the one that had the most damage.

gonna start jets tomorrow. thinking about just doing a plug chop as it would be safer. anyone got a link to how to plug chop searched earlier but didn't show a thread with on how to.

Plug chop.

Warm up motor to operating temp.

Fit new B8ES plug, ride through the gears and hold WOT in 5th or 6th gear for 10 seconds, or as long as you can safely.

Switch off the motor and pull in the clutch, roll to a stop.

Take the plug out and replace the old one for the ride home.

Carefully cut the threaded end off the plug to expose the insulator.

There should be a smoke ring of a cardboard or biscuit colour around the insulator.

If it is non existant or a very light colour, you are lean and require a larger main jet.

If it is a lot darker you are rich and may go down a size in main.

I prefer to run a little on the darker side, I may loose a little power but it is worth it for the peace of mind that I won't need a rebuild so soon.

http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/how-plug-chop-38674/

http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/plug-chop-how-vid-48226/

This is a good to go plug.

2wr2fwo.jpg

This one is a little rich, but I would run it, I like to be on the safe side.

plug152mainmediumoi2.jpg

Plug chop.

Warm up motor to operating temp.

Fit new B8ES plug, ride through the gears and hold WOT in 5th or 6th gear for 10 seconds, or as long as you can safely.

Switch off the motor and pull in the clutch, roll to a stop.

Take the plug out and replace the old one for the ride home.

Carefully cut the threaded end off the plug to expose the insulator.

There should be a smoke ring of a cardboard or biscuit colour around the insulator.

If it is non existant or a very light colour, you are lean and require a larger main jet.

If it is a lot darker you are rich and may go down a size in main.

I prefer to run a little on the darker side, I may loose a little power but it is worth it for the peace of mind that I won't need a rebuild so soon.

http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/how-plug-chop-38674/

http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/plug-chop-how-vid-48226/

This is a good to go plug.

2wr2fwo.jpg

This one is a little rich, but I would run it, I like to be on the safe side.

plug152mainmediumoi2.jpg

Thanks Blasster!! :) i thought you had to run quad for so long before doing plug but if its only 10 seconds il be able to do a plug chop. what does WOT Mean?