Full Build

Mate call Philip at ATV world i bet he can hook you up with a set of elkas! he has a set of brand new stage 2-3(not sure) for £600 but they wont do you as there long travel but am sure he can hook you up man! he got me my 2 back wheels DWT's with OMF beadlock for cheaper than any place else so i would def give him a call number is 08000147147 ask for Phil

StevieN

cheers man :) still deciding whether to do what awk said and buy the Asr a-arms and use stock shocks and soften them abit or buy elka stage 1s to fit the +3 and 1 up a-arms but only they will be abit stiff until i get the +3 a-arms. not sure though! haha still need to see what money i have at xmas but im repairing 2 strokes so il have some cash from that so will help me out abit :)

Mate call Philip at ATV world i bet he can hook you up with a set of elkas! he has a set of brand new stage 2-3(not sure) for £600 but they wont do you as there long travel but am sure he can hook you up man! he got me my 2 back wheels DWT's with OMF beadlock for cheaper than any place else so i would def give him a call number is 08000147147 ask for Phil

StevieN

how much did those dwt's cost you from atv world mate ?

so change of plans. decided to just get blaster back together and leave it how it is and ride it how it is for now. as i miss 2 wheels. was originally buying stage 1 elkas at xmas but going to put the money on a 250cc Crosser as i wanna ride 2 wheels as well. not selling blaster though its not going anywhere ;) but going to finish the blaster and ride it until xmas if i get to lol then put xmas money on a cr 250 or something like that :) still a 2 stroke at least :p

so change of plans. decided to just get blaster back together and leave it how it is and ride it how it is for now. as i miss 2 wheels. was originally buying stage 1 elkas at xmas but going to put the money on a 250cc Crosser as i wanna ride 2 wheels as well. not selling blaster though its not going anywhere ;) but going to finish the blaster and ride it until xmas if i get to lol then put xmas money on a cr 250 or something like that :) still a 2 stroke at least :p

Hey man u have done it again, you need to stop waisting peoples time and effort its a joke, elka's, chain and sprockets, new wheels, ASR arms!! Its all a dream!! Personally i will not be helping you any more i have waisted enough time going out my way to help you and try and find you good deals! Good luck but dont ask for any help again because your just not getting it. Go and waste some other persons time!

well said stevie about time some one told him to be honest i have watched every post he has made and to be honest the way i see it its just to bump his post count up people on here are here to help other people out were they can and not to have there time wasted when they could be helping some other person who really needs it MOTOCROSSGUY STOP LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD AND GROW UP AND STOP WASTEING PEOPLE'S VALUABLE TIME!!!

well said stevie about time some one told him to be honest i have watched every post he has made and to be honest the way i see it its just to bump his post count up people on here are here to help other people out were they can and not to have there time wasted when they could be helping some other person who really needs it MOTOCROSSGUY STOP LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD AND GROW UP AND STOP WASTEING PEOPLE'S VALUABLE TIME!!!

Thought it was just me! Ave Actually made phone calls to try and hook him up with parts and telling people he will call them it makes me look like a clown anyway there will be no more help from this end i'll tell you that!

guys i never actually said i wasn't spending on quad all i said was i wasn't buying suspension just now as i want to get a 2 wheel as well. i have my phone on gumtree for a swap for a pitbike so if i get a swap il be buying the suspension of xmas money. i already have ordered and paid for sprockets and chain should be here wednesday. i won't be riding tracks for a while anyway as got land to use so don't need to pay fees plus suspension isn't needing on the land i am using as there's nothing to jump is full of hills but can't jump as if you did you would be falling about 50 feet!lol and yeah i know post alot and i know i change my mind all the time. but its not like i am selling the quad. iv had it come a year this march which is a world record for me! i am still spending on it but im not buying a 2 wheel to do up only to use for fun when quad is getting repaired or waiting on parts coming etc. i will be using quad at a track when i have the money to pay to go but the 2 wheel is just for at local bing.

Last edited:
guys i never actually said i wasn't spending on quad all i said was i wasn't buying suspension just now as i want to get a 2 wheel as well. i have my phone on gumtree for a swap for a pitbike so if i get a swap il be buying the suspension of xmas money. i already have ordered and paid for sprockets and chain should be here wednesday. i won't be riding tracks for a while anyway as got land to use so don't need to pay fees plus suspension isn't needing on the land i am using as there's nothing to jump is full of hills but can't jump as if you did you would be falling about 50 feet!lol and yeah i know post alot and i know i change my mind all the time. but its not like i am selling the quad. iv had it come a year this march which is a world record for me! i am still spending on it but im not buying a 2 wheel to do up only to use for fun when quad is getting repaired or waiting on parts coming etc. i will be using quad at a track when i have the money to pay to go but the 2 wheel is just for at local bing.
Just not in to helping anyone that cant decide on anything! I find it rather annoying that i have spent hours of my time trying to help you, even calling people to arrange parts for you! All in all you have wasted my time and everyone else's time too! Just don't ask for my help again, no hard feelings just don't like getting messed about!

And this is not the first time you have done this! You have done it so many times in the past!

Well dam!

8bit_zpse45e21a8.jpg

Hey man! Its not that his pocket dont fit his plans! Its the constant asking and telling us he has bought stuff(clearly lying) that really gets to me and as Ray said i have Actually went out my way to help this kid for him to Constantly tell me oh it ok am not doin that now! I have to deal with these guys to buy my stuff and it makes me look like a tit! Am sure if that was me or any other member wasting your time you would certainly have something to say brother!!

what have i said i have bought? iv ordered my sprockets and chain and that's it. iv not said i bought such and such and i haven't the only thing iv bought which was last night were the new sprockets and chain

what have i said i have bought? iv ordered my sprockets and chain and that's it. iv not said i bought such and such and i haven't the only thing iv bought which was last night were the new sprockets and chain

Am no getting in to it just check back your posts and u'll see! Just stop mailing me and wasting my time

Finally Got My Renthal Sprockets And Chain Through Post Guy Was Waiting On Stock Coming In :D

next thing is a DMC Alien Exhaust System From Germany Which Should Be Ordered Within The Next Week.

Not Totally Decided On Suspension Yet As Got A Choice Of Stage 1 Elkas (sending them to AWK and getting him to send them under$20) or buy brand new Reiger Shocks From ATV World In The Uk. but was wondering if i bought the reiger shocks if its possible to get the springs powercoated as don't want purple on blaster.. lol

some pictures ;)

hfg012_zps3175a1dc.jpg

hfg014_zps80366f89.jpg

yes i was planning on a bike but would need to adapt trailer as its a flat bled i have which is perfect for quad plus i would only be using the bike at the bing anyway as only use quad at tracks. but just sold some stuff and got £100 saved need another £30 for the dmc exhaust but got other stuff to sell plus going to have a look up grandads attic tomorrow to see what else belongs to me :D

you got a link to these reigor shocks, i'm curious to see what these are ???