front plastic upgrade?

chevyboy13

Jul 27, 2012
pennsburg PA
im thinking about getting a maiers one peice race plastic for the front of my blaster, but i dont want to have the big ugly headlight. what could i do for a better looking headlight assembly?I:I

wally lights trail tech lights and besides just put the stock light on when u actually ride at night u can take it off when u ride and dont plan on night riding

Get 2 led lights and drill the plastic at your fender mounts and blot em up there and tap your wires into your harness there

Myself i like the light on the bars,i wanna add a light to the front,that way i get total coverage,or maybe mount some duals like the banshee?got me thinkin now,man i love to mod things

I make my own.

Oil container fenders

2qdrdao.jpg

2crsu21.jpg

ae8r9d.jpg

Will the stock headlight work with the race cut hood? Does that hood offer any protection from mud?

Yes the stock headlight will work with the maier race hood on 1988-2002 model blasters. It WILL NOT work on 2003-2006 model blasters.You do lose some mud protection with them but not that bad.They do however gain you quite a bit of leg room in the front.I run them on all my bikes.Didnt check the link to see price but I have bought all of mine used in great shape for under $80.

Thanks Dualstroke, that's what I was looking for. I don't need anybody to tell me that they are expensive, that's the only reason I don't have them yet : ) The guy that I bought my quad from hacked off the stock fenders and threw them away, and I have yet to find a suitable quality replacement (nice fenders/brackets) for under $100

Now that I know they fit I sprung $157 and got one on order. I picked up a Moose Podium bumper and some engine parts while I was at it. Will post pics as soon as they come in and I can get them mounted.

Thanks Dualstroke, that's what I was looking for. I don't need anybody to tell me that they are expensive, that's the only reason I don't have them yet : ) The guy that I bought my quad from hacked off the stock fenders and threw them away, and I have yet to find a suitable quality replacement (nice fenders/brackets) for under $100

Now that I know they fit I sprung $157 and got one on order. I picked up a Moose Podium bumper and some engine parts while I was at it. Will post pics as soon as they come in and I can get them mounted.

Awesome.You will love that hood!!!!I:I Deffinately get us some pics,We all like pics.