Friggin elec .problem

dont know that exactly, prolly over 12 volts
but ah, how can you test it if it isnt running, and you have the wires disconnected to test them < that would explain why i've never seen that voltage and the manual uses ohms to determine if its good or bad

all the ohms tested within specs that's my conundrum I don't know why I don't have enough volts going to the coil

i had the same problem with my aftermarket coil too, but the question is do u still have the brain for the tors system still hooked up? if so u need to disconnect it from the brain. it wouldnt give any spark because the tors thinks the throttle is stuck thats why there is no spark. but thats only if u still have the tors connect. and also if u stillare using the tors system..... GET RID OF IT!!!!!!! just my opinion

/\/\/\ thats a viable question,
and one i just assumed we were past ????

what year blasty we dealing with here? personally im a little nervous on how you said you cut out the TORS system. lol :eek: :eek:

sorry bout takin so long on reply I was reading up on some things its a 2002 ish and the only wiring I have left are the black+red-white+red going to the cdi and black going to ground and the orange going to the coil.eliminated switches and torsmy ohms specs are @ the beginning of this post
Thanks

Ok just checked the volts on the b+r ( coming out of the stator) wire its between 5 to 7.5 its a new cdi but I guess anythings possible.Another question(I've read too much now I'm getting info mixed up)which wire am I supposed to check with A/C?

On another note I'm appreciating all this help, let me but y'all a round of drinks.

Ok just checked the volts on the b+r ( coming out of the stator) wire its between 5 to 7.5 its a new cdi but I guess anythings possible.Another question(I've read too much now I'm getting info mixed up)which wire am I supposed to check with A/C?

On another note I'm appreciating all this help, let me but y'all a round of drinks.

hmmm, see the reason i asked is to remove the tors on a 03 and up there are wires that need to be spliced together or it wont work. does it have hydro brakes? 03 and up have hydros 02 and down have the cables.